Cariba Creek gets space bowl for 2006!

Got an idea of how the Alton Towers Resort may develop over the coming seasons? Discuss it here.
Adam

Apparently for 2006 cariba creek will be receiving a extension and new ride, a Space Bowl type ride might be installed. Apparently with a unique feature to make it differ from other space bowls! :D :D
"It would be spiteful to put Jellyfish in a trifle..."
Nemair

Cool, I love space bowls, Its not like any other waterslides.
Ant

Sounds great :D I think Cariba Creek will get lots of extensions and new stuff over the years.
bigblade40

space bowls are great
bigblade40
Philman

I love them, but they make me feel really clumsy LOL :o
What a fad.
I_love_at

what are space bowls?
Adam

this is the only pic i can find

Image the bit round thing at the back :D :D
Jay12

You no them 2p things that you place on the outside of a circular thing and let go and watching it spin its way down to the hole then drop. One of them. Ive never been on one as i think it would make me sick or catch me legs on the throught the hole :roll:
Sig made by Craig - Gashead.
Adam

same here ive never actually been on one, they look too scary and im not really a big waterpark/water slide fan at the best of times anyway! :D :D
Adz
Admin
Admin

i've been on one, and they rock. wiould be great to have one in CC.
Philman

[quote="".:Adam:.""]same here ive never actually been on one, they look too scary and im not really a big waterpark/water slide fan at the best of times anyway! :D :D[/quote]

They really are not that scary! I mean, the thought can be a little scary because you dont know whats going to happen to you in the bowl thing, but its nothing to really be scared of.
What a fad.
Paul Morgster

This would be a great addition. they have one at Waterworld in stoke, and i thought that CC would have one anyway, i was surprised when i found out there was not one.
wez0s

I have been on one, there is a massive swimming pool at stoke-on-trent with loads of slides and things, there is a bowl there you go down a slide, go into a bowl and dependent on weight and how you enter the bowl you can spin around in there for ages or you can spin there once and drop down the middle into a 6-7ft pool!
:D
I Am 32 And Three Quarters Years Old And I Work In A Condom Packaging Factory In East Iraq And I Handle The Lube!
Lets Rais Baby Monkeys Together
Philman

Yes! The one i have been on is the one in stoke! Its not very big though. The one in AT would probably be a little bigger!
What a fad.
Anonymous

They have one in Waves at Blackburn. I always seem to spin around and get stuck on the dry bit.
Ron_Mc_Don

Josh

[quote=""Philman""]Yes! The one i have been on is the one in stoke! Its not very big though. The one in AT would probably be a little bigger![/quote]
The one in stoke is at waterworld
karen1

That would make an excellent addition IMHO. I have been on a similar slide in Barnsley at the Metrodome. I wonder what they could do to make it different?
wez0s

They could have water guns for the kids so they can shoot water at the people in the bowl!
:D
I Am 32 And Three Quarters Years Old And I Work In A Condom Packaging Factory In East Iraq And I Handle The Lube!
Lets Rais Baby Monkeys Together
loop_the_loop

The ones at wet n wild in orlando are excellent.......better than stoke because there steeper and so faster.....except from when you plunge into the freezing cold tank below it!!
.........Chance favours the prepared mind..........