Extraordinary Golf Future

Got an idea of how the Alton Towers Resort may develop over the coming seasons? Discuss it here.
Dom

Extraordinary Golf has been on the park for years and it feels a bit unloved. What do we think should happen to it?

I personally hope they revamp it soon. Its a good little activity to do and can be fun, but i feel they need to do something with it. They either need to add another course with the more recent additions like Galactica and Smiler or revamp some of the existing holes.
lewis97
Admin
Admin

I believe it's received/receiving some attention this closed season.
Dom

Yay. I'm glad its receiving some attention. It deserves it :)
Ryan.B

The holes better be updated, old mcdonalds farmyard was still there, and teacups I think. Galactica hole I think
Reedie

I would love to see this get some attention. I would also hope if it does that it starts opening later. I always felt it was a bit of a shame that you couldn't enjoy a day on park and then finish with a round.
Zach

lewis97 wrote:I believe it's received/receiving some attention this closed season.
Unfortunately, attention may not mean bringing it up to date, a few new holes or tethering of current holes that have become outdated wouldn't unwelcomed. However I can appreciate that at currently this will not be the resorts top priority and that's understandable, but certainly something for them to bear in mind for the future if they want to progress with the resort concept.
Adam

This has appeared on the website:

"FROM 22nd FEBRUARY to 24th MARCH 9 HOLES OF EXTRAORDINARY GOLF WILL BE CLOSED FOR REFURBISHMENT"

https://www.altontowers.com/activities/ ... nary-golf/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
"It would be spiteful to put Jellyfish in a trifle..."
MakoMania

Adam wrote:This has appeared on the website:

"FROM 22nd FEBRUARY to 24th MARCH 9 HOLES OF EXTRAORDINARY GOLF WILL BE CLOSED FOR REFURBISHMENT"

https://www.altontowers.com/activities/ ... nary-golf/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Great to see it being refurbed! Hopefully Galactica will be added!
SeaWorld has rescued over 35,000 animals in need![/i]
UltimateDingbat

Can honestly say I've never used it and never seen the point to it. But it must be popular to be looked after.
Themeparksandy1981

What have they done to the courses?
S.J_O'Grady

Has anyone else noticed that it gets smaller on the map with every year?
Life is a roller coaster. You can either scream every time you hit a bump or you can throw your hands up in the air and enjoy it.
Adam

"It would be spiteful to put Jellyfish in a trifle..."
towerslover

Thanks for those photos! Anymore improvements? Did this course for the first time at the start of June and it was outdated. I don't think it's parts of it I think the whole thing needs ripping out and replaced!