Nemesis 21st Birthday?

Got an idea of how the Alton Towers Resort may develop over the coming seasons? Discuss it here.
Lee

I'm in two minds. They're possibly just messing with fans and going to announce their range of Neme21s merch, or they have an event planned.

I do hope it's the later, however it seems a little late to announce and will probably be similiar to TT Presents Nemesis@20.

I wait :lol
MerlinFan

Don't reckon we'll make it to AT this year... I'll be sad if I miss anything significant to celebrate Neme's 21st!
Ripsaw Raver

this makes me think that there has to be somthing season long. Why go all out for one day. Would be great to see some new trains on Nemesis. but we shall see
lewis97
Admin
Admin

Seemingly inspired by our Nemesis@20 event, Alton Towers have announced the details of 'Neme21s' on their Facebook.
On 26th March, Alton Towers Resort will celebrate Nemesis’ 21st birthday and we’d like you to join us. With talks from both John Wardley (the creator of Nemesis) and Andy Hine MBE (Chairman of the Roller Coaster Club of Great Britain) as well as a chance to ride the ride once the Theme Park has closed, it will be an event not to be missed!

Places are extremely limited so please tell us why you should be part of the Nemesis celebrations! Share your best stories with us at happy@alton-towers.com
[align=center]Image[/align]
Jack

wow...just...wow...

really very disappointed in this.
Morgan

What a shame! And I bet that's a weekday- the one day I can't do! And I reckon Wardley will have a script saying "Oh yes I did everything" and telling the story we all know.
Dan

TTheory wrote:What a shame! And I bet that's a weekday- the one day I can't do! And I reckon Wardley will have a script saying "Oh yes I did everything" and telling the story we all know.
The 26th is a Thursday. It's 2 days before Smilefest.
Morgan

Darn! Definitely can't go :( If anyone here is going, could they film it for me?
NemesisRider

The 26th? That's a very odd day. How many people could do that? It's a Thursday! Majority of enthusiasts won't be able to make that day, I'll bet.

I'm in school, no chance here...

Kind of sad they couldn't pull out something better :( But I guess there's John Wardley, that has to be a plus.
themealgang

I won a place on the day and thankfully, I'm not in Uni on that day so I will be able to attend. But I agree with everyone else, it is a VERY odd day to have such a prestigious event. I thought the timing of it was very odd too; afternoon running into the evening?
pleaty

I was also thinking its a strange day and time, does think they have purposely done it on what they think will be a quiet day as they are planning on doing something special to Nemesis for the evening, so it will be closed all day (therefore better to do it on a Thursday when there are less people to annoy)
vikkimoo

May be slightly OT, but we went yesterday and it definitely felt to me like Nemesis was smoother but a *lot* faster - have they turned it up to 11 for it's 21st year???