Scarefest Ideas

Got an idea of how the Alton Towers Resort may develop over the coming seasons? Discuss it here.
thejibberaffegroup

What attractions do you think there should be for the upcoming Scarefest events at Alton Towers Resort
thejibberaffegroup

Alton Towers Resort Scarefest Idea

Each maze opens at 5pm and closes midnight. Also they should be 5 thrill attractions new for the year. The theme park should open at 10am and close at 10pm giving the general public 12 hours of entertainment and a few hours of darkness. Scarefest should begin on 15th October and close 31st October (extra dates added if needed). They also need to have a few attractions for the children (of course, not too intense). Alton Towers Resort need to add magic, fun and thrills to their Scarefest event and use this to create the "Alton Towers Resort Scarefest Atmosphere".
Count-Vonduel

I have come up with a permanent, easy to deploy and easy to pack away Duel Live Re-useable re-theme,
it's the 3rd post.
http://forum.towerstimes.co.uk/alton-to ... #msg753592
I was going to have a pic of Hobs Pit but I forgot how to make pics show up :(
thejibberaffegroup

This is great for the Scarefest event - the rides that need a change for the event:

- Duel
- Hex
- Thirteen
- The Smiler
jackgcse

I must say I always felt the Queue for Terror of the Towers should be Hex's, I feel they should let guests experience Hex (but rename it Terror of the Towers and as they leave that queue they join the main queue for TOTT, by which point they get 2 for 1 and feels like a smaller waiting time.
Ripsaw Raver

Well Duel Live for deffo

Hex Live with the old woman stalking round the octagon

Scare Zone between Gloomy and FV entitled Phalanx Quarantine, think multiple white tents with a divider down the middle for to and from Basicaly lots of smoke, orange flashing lights, watersprays from concealed areas and actors akin to the SubTerra exit but more white Bio hazard Jackets

Sanctuary to effectivly be like the march version, but however a longer Marmalistion sequence and after the cage maze which would go into lock-down, you see the light at the end of the tunnel think you have found a way out only to find it just after a dead end. This gives chance for the actors to move in on the trapped victims.The gate is finaly pulled back and the group is met with the exit a second marmalisation chamber however this long corridor has multiple white plastic flaps with sufficient hiding space for a few more actors to jump out at the sides as you navigate through the lights water " A new one cold air blasts" and leg ticklers and multi sensory walls such as brushes and rubber. When you finaly escape through the usual exit you face a bright white light a sensory switch from the dark and LEDs you have faced and feel truly disorientated as signs direct you to GET CORRECTED in the X-Sector

COS would be ended and FOSC would return hotel side but with a children of the corn style theme,that you have entered there sacred area and as outsiders you will be sacrificed to the evil within. Terror Of The Towers goes under a new theme of a seance that ended rather bad and resulted into the death or possession of the paranormal investigators you stumble on, but then find out that they have actually opened a portal to hell and demons are spilling through, the way you came is is now blocked so you have to escape by going further in. It is later revealed you are in a trap and one of the investigators was a cult leader and plans to use your blood to raise the ultimate evil

In the area from Towers to DF where the current zombie walkthrough is, i would place a long large tunnel themed at the ends as overgrown caves or brick tunnels one of the two, The theme bieng in this very dark tunnel there would be temp railings to follow your hand down as you enter the pitch black darkness of Wraiths Passage, along the stretch of straight railing would be multiple wraith models on turn tables that would turn after bieng show by strobe causing them to change direction and look at you, As you get to thethe middle of the tunnel leg ticklers fire of as the sound of moving branches can be heard as well as air jets to the sides. As you get to the 3rd part the wraiths come alive.. As in the ones that now look like the original statues are actors in there place green strobes and screams are heard and the wraiths converge on the guests nows time to run as the light as the end of the tunnel draws near and the wraiths are getting close
CHECK OUT MY FLICKR PHOTOSTREAM
http://www.flickr.com/photos/djthorpeimages/

Why is Nemesis Inferno really Inferior
MitchHawker Steel CoasterPoll 2012
Nemesis at #12
Nemesis Inferno at#123
thejibberaffegroup

Scarefest 2014 - Needs to be re thought
Last edited by thejibberaffegroup on Mon Aug 05, 2013 6:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Count-Vonduel

even I think that its too extreme.
I was going to have a pic of Hobs Pit but I forgot how to make pics show up :(
JaykeAT

Isn't there already a scarefest topic?
SuperWill

Yes there is already a Scarefest topic on here so I assume this topic will be locked soon...

Credit to Lewis97 :) 

Sit back, it's fright time! :D