Which Flat Would You Like Removed First?

Got an idea of how the Alton Towers Resort may develop over the coming seasons? Discuss it here.

Which Flat Would You Like Removed First?

Submission
49%
Enterprise
12%
The Blade
17%
Ripsaw
10%
Marauder's Mayhem
13%

Total votes: 102
towerskid

A wrote: You see, everyone hates submission and I completely understand why. But submission will always have a place in my heart as it was the first EVER thrill ride I went on (when I had just turned 7), and honestly how many of you don't have a soft spot for the first thrill ride you went on. It kick started my need for thrills and therefore I would be sad to see it go, that doesn't mean that it won't go within the next 10 years though, unfortunately.
the second for me after enterprise
JD1991

Enterprise and Submission at once would be a dream.
I'm Hilarious.
Kirsty25

JD1991 wrote: Enterprise and Submission at once would be a dream.
Oi! Hands off enterprise :O
Luce

I think Submission too, as I personally think it's not a particularly pleasant experience.  Although hopefully it would be replaced with something decent :)
JammyBand

I voted The Blade. I think Submission deserves to stay, as it offers a unique ride experience, not seen anywhere else. The Blade, it a typical pirate ship. I actually have mixed opinions about The Blade, because it is literally the only ride I ever feel even slightly sick on, but the amount of airtime it produces is breath taking and leaves me laughing histerically every time I ride it. Basically, the blade is a ride seen in many places, and a ride such as Cobra at Chessington would be about the right size and the right ride to replace it.
Instant Mix

Submission, unless something happens to the restraints. Every time I go on that ride, I need to seriously consider whether I want children later on in life or not.
Liam-AltonTowers

Submission isn't actually that painful, I don't know why everyone complains about it. The only bad thing is when the hang you upside down for ages, that's annoying.

Credit to Lewis97, thanks for the amazing signature!
Instant Mix

Liam-AltonTowers wrote: Submission isn't actually that painful, I don't know why everyone complains about it. The only bad thing is when the hang you upside down for ages, that's annoying.
My areas are relatively sensitive.
PhoenixStudios

AltonOctopuss wrote: I disagree with the poll results. I think submission is a very good ride and the x-sector would lack rides again if it was to be removed. I  think marouders mayhem has nothing special about it really and its just like an old teacup ride  :|.

However removing marouders mayhem wil then leave a large gap in sharkbait reef and cause a lack of childrens rides. The blade is a little old now and could be replaced with a new white nuckle thrill ride. Prehaps somthing like:
A)Vortex-thorpe park
B)Samurai-thorpe park
C)Detinator -thorpe park
The only thing is with Detonator, Alton Towers would never be able to build one (it would go over the tree line).

Personally I don't think they would want a large scale drop tower so badly that they'd make another hole in the ground (bearing in mind Nemesis Sub-Terra is a dropper and to a somewhat different extent, TH13TEEN), and I don't think they could get away with painting the tower slightly green to fit in with the trees like Rita's track.....
*Credit to Lewis97 for the awesome Signature!