The Future Of Twirling Toadstool

Got an idea of how the Alton Towers Resort may develop over the coming seasons? Discuss it here.
SuperWill

So what will happen to the Twirling Toadstool in a few years? Will it be re-located or removed? Discuss below! :D

Credit to Lewis97 :) 

Sit back, it's fright time! :D
aidan.rudge.92

I will be completely hounest with you. When ever I go to the towers, the Twirling Toadstool is not a top priorty ride of mine haha however I think it will stay . Due to the fact that the kids love it  ;)
:D
DeanGaryCox

I want it to be relocated to dark forest with water squirters underneath the riders like at chessington (think it's called monkey swinger)... and dark forest needs some other sort of flat ride, and swinging chairs could be themed around a tree to fit in the area fine.
Image 2014
Kirsty25

I'd like to think relocated and rethemed. There are 2 flats I have fond memories of at AT - This and Enterprise so it would be nice to see it stay.. that said I haven't been on this in years...
Henry

It's a nice little ride for kids, but most parks need a ride like that, so honestly, I think it will stay for a long time.
Credit to Lewis97 for the signature!
Pennywise

DeanGaryCox wrote: I want it to be relocated to dark forest with water squirters underneath the riders like at chessington (think it's called monkey swinger)... and dark forest needs some other sort of flat ride, and swinging chairs could be themed around a tree to fit in the area fine.
Why would they move it back to the Dark Forest when that's where it came from just four years ago?

Twirling Toadstool will remain where it is, how it is, for the foreseeable future. There's absolutely no question about it. It's a popular, relatively cheap family attraction with reasonable aesthetics within a children's area of the park. It is fine. This topic is bizarre.