NO SPOILERS - 2012: Nemesis Sub-Terra... Part 2

Got an idea of how the Alton Towers Resort may develop over the coming seasons? Discuss it here.
starbugger1303

Themeparksandy1981 wrote: Also we getting a new attraction which replaced two pay attractions.
Which can only be a good thing, can't it?
Themeparksandy1981

starbugger1303 wrote:
Themeparksandy1981 wrote: Also we getting a new attraction which replaced two pay attractions.
Which can only be a good thing, can't it?
Well the way some people have written off the 4D cinema and this you think they would be happy with the pay attractions.
Dormiens-Dave

As long as people remember this is not a Secret Weapon and accept that these are probably the two most impressive mid-level investments Merlin have installed (only Wild Asia seems to be on par and that only included one new ride), then it should be fine. If SW7 is good then the curse of 2010/ 2011 may be over :)
Squiggles

Has anyone else noticed people having trouble with the name? Today two seperate members of the general public have mentioned this ride to me (I work in tourism, these things come up) and the first refferred to it as "Nemesis: Underground" and the other "The new Nemesis". I'd not really though about it before, but does anyone think the park may have made a booboo with the name?

Has anyone else experianced people coming up with varient names for Sub-terra?
Edwardo..... move me!
Adam James

DannyNewbro wrote: I accidentally saw a picture on Facebook, was pretty pissed.. but then I saw a link saying 'interior of Nemesis Sub-Terra released, click here' I was so tempted but I didn't click it! Can we know on this topic if the interior looks good or not, just someones opinion of the inside, don't say what it's like though! lol
It appears some Facebook pages are intent on leaking images without warning which is an absolute  :censored: pain.  They don't gain any credibility by doing so, they just make me click their unlike button that bit faster.

Apart from two leaked images (one of a sign, and the other an internal photo), I am still somewhat still mysterious about Sub-Terra.  :)
Last edited by Adam James on Thu Mar 22, 2012 11:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mi-Nigle

Squiggles wrote: Has anyone else noticed people having trouble with the name? Today two seperate members of the general public have mentioned this ride to me (I work in tourism, these things come up) and the first refferred to it as "Nemesis: Underground" and the other "The new Nemesis". I'd not really though about it before, but does anyone think the park may have made a booboo with the name?

I've heard 'The new Nemesis' a lot, and people have seemed surprised when I've told them it's not a rollercoaster. I think a lot of people are imagining a Nemesis MkII  :|

To be honest, this confusion will only last while the ride is new. It's marketed a lot so people are talking about it outside the park. When the adverts die down, people will only think about the name when they're at the park and by then they'll see it's not a coaster.
PeteB

Squiggles wrote: Has anyone else noticed people having trouble with the name? Today two seperate members of the general public have mentioned this ride to me (I work in tourism, these things come up) and the first refferred to it as "Nemesis: Underground" and the other "The new Nemesis". I'd not really though about it before, but does anyone think the park may have made a booboo with the name?

I wouldn't worry about it. To this day I still regularly hear people ON THE MONORAIL referring to Nemesis as "thats the Corkscrew thingy" as we pass over it.

If people haven't gathered what the original Nemesis ride is after nearly 20 years and 4 years since Corkscrew, then I dont think they'll ever get Sub Terra.

For those who do have a brain however it will be fine.  :)
lozzyhickers

I had an arguement with someone on the fb page the other day for callling it 'Nemesis 2'. They just wouldn't accept what I was saying. Apparently is actually called Nemesis 2: Sub-Terra, and it is a 'sequel', and just because it has the word 'Nemesis' in the name, it warrants being called Nemesis 2...

Some people really annoy me on there  :evil:
formula1fan

lozzyhickers wrote: I had an arguement with someone on the fb page the other day for callling it 'Nemesis 2'. They just wouldn't accept what I was saying. Apparently is actually called Nemesis 2: Sub-Terra, and it is a 'sequel', and just because it has the word 'Nemesis' in the name, it warrants being called Nemesis 2...

Some people really annoy me on there  :evil:
Some people on the Towers page really annoy several people on here. :evil:
lozzyhickers

formula1fan wrote: Some people on the Towers page really annoy several people on here. :evil:
So so true.
Blaze

Sorry people, but we bitched enough about the name to not really have the right to bitch about other people confusing/bitching about the name.
djtruefitt

This time tomorrow we will all know what happens in Sub Terra! I cant belive I have lasted so long and not found out any of the spoilers. Lets hope I can stay spoiler free till I get on the ride tomorrow!
lozzyhickers

You say that Blaze, but i never bitched about it  8)
Blaze

I did! :P

And I still think it's retarded...
lozzyhickers

Blaze wrote: I did! :P

And I still think it's retarded...
:lol:
Boz

probably about time this topic was locked now :)
Please continue Sub Terra discussion here http://forum.towerstimes.co.uk/alton-towers-general/nemesis-sub-terra-discussion-(may-contain-spoilers)/