Closed Season Blues

General theme park and attraction industry chat, along with the world of theme park gaming.
nicky.borrill

How are you beating the closed season blues?

After my final trip of the year to Phantasialand the closed season blues have kicked in.

At least I can enjoy these ales that we have ordered for our pub though

Swarm Chris

Very nice!

I just found myself with a load of time-off I hadn't realised I still had. So tried planning a trip somewhere, but I just can't bring myself to travel anywhere at the moment. Not even the 50 minutes to Winter Wonderland. Think I may be all tripped out this season. :cry:
DeadJack5

I've got a few trips lined up for the next couple of months. Catching up and developing my writing skills and just preparing for the new season!
Dungeon-X-Smile

I'll also be developing my writing skills over the closed season! I love creative writing so much. I'll also be creating a ride as part of a school project which I'm excited for. 
Wagstaff04

I’m just doing edits of rollercoasters. Hope to start doing ride soundtrack remixes on GarageBand.
Justin

Surprisingly, they haven't kicked in like I thought they would!

I had a few days after Fireworks when I had a few odd moments of Closed Season Blues, but I keep busy with Christmas activities and meeting friends. I'm off to Winter Wonderland and then have some cool things lined up in the new year too, so I'm keeping quite busy!