Scream Fields Fear Park

Engage with like-minded members and discuss the world of theme parks and attractions here.
Morgan

Scream Fields Fear Park is a brand new "scream-park" set to open at Thornton Hall Country Park for the first time in October. Sporting four mazes and a solo experience, the event seems certainly interesting, especially as one of the designers from Scare Kingdom is on-board. Scare Tour have a lovely post here teasing at what we could see, with a full announcement due on Friday.

Personally, I'm very intrigued to see what this event could be like. It's always exciting to hear about a fresh new event, so hopefully Scream Fields will deliver something that's fun, scary, and innovative.
Dom

They are coming big and blog and it’s great. I think it’s going to be a really good event and it’s going to be the one to watch and I am genuinely excited to find out more about this event on Friday!
Morgan

Scare Tour have revealed the line-up for the event, with the five attractions being Carnage- a clown maze, Deep Rave- a party in a hospital, Killer- a partially hooded journey through a butchers, The Yard- a post-apocalyptic world inspired by Brexit, and The Reaping- an adults only experience about a sacrilegous farm.

I must say, I'm liking how they're re-inventing some themes seen elsewhere, particularly with the humourous take on the "end of the world" bit. I'm most excited to see what The Reaping involves, and I'm excited to give it a try.