Plopsaland De Panne

Engage with like-minded members and discuss the world of theme parks and attractions here.
Ladyofthelake

Over the weekend, Loopings have reported that Plopsaland De Panne in Belgium are building an extreme Mack Spinning Coaster for 2021. Plans indicate that the project is codenamed 'Robospinner' and will be 26 metres tall. The coaster will feature two launches as part of a layout which appears to include a cobra roll and what I think are 5 inversions (but I may be wrong on that). Part of the coater will be constructed over a giant pond, with there also being what seems to be a giant flower included on the plans.

This is an interesting addition for Plopsaland with it being a high thrill addition. It's certainly going to be worth a trip over the English Channel to try it out when it opens in 2021.

Morgan

This coaster looks crazy! It's really cool that we're getting one of the modern, inverting Mack spinners as whilst Time Traveller does look great, Plopsaland is far closer. Really looking forward to seeing this completed, and will certainly be making the trip over the sea to give this a go. The only issue- didn't Heide have some issues being built with the locals?
Chris
Admin
Admin

For me this park is easier to get to than some in the UK :)

Really excited to have one of these closer by.