Escape Room Attractions

Engage with like-minded members and discuss the world of theme parks and attractions here.
Nutty Man

I might be going to the Birmingham Clue HQ soon, and was interested to know if anyone else has been to a Clue HQ or other Escape Room type attractions.

If not, general discussion here as I thought it would be an interesting topic.

I wouldn't count this as a 'scare attraction' though.
Complete credit goes to the bubbleboi
jackf1tz

They're great! I've been to Crack the Code in Sheffield and it was well worth it. Read up on your braille and Morse code, if you want to escape quicker.
JC13

I’ve done The Great Escape Game in Leeds, and really enjoyed the room i did.

There are 5 rooms, and a 6th one is on the way. I’ll be going back soon to try the next room i want to do: The Devil’s Playground
Dom

The only room escapes i've done are Thorpe Park's Containment and Outbreak in Portsmouth, both of which have a scary theme. I loved them and am looking to do more as and when i have free time. There are so many popping up. I know of quite a few out there, both scary themed and non scary themed. I have a list of ones I want to do :)
Danny

I have done several of Room Escape Southend’s rooms which have all be scare themed, and really enjoyable!

I have also done Room Escape London which had a ‘Steal the crown jewels’ theme. Totally different experience, but just as fun. Same as Dom I have a list of different attractions around the country that I want to visit. :)