Pleasurewood Hills

Engage with like-minded members and discuss the world of theme parks and attractions here.
Justin

An iconic rollercoaster makes a return to the park in 2019! The Rattlesnake which left the park in 2016 has had a major make-over and has been brought back to life as the Egg-Spress. Head down to the lake end of the park and enjoy all the twists and turns of this brilliant rollercoaster.
ROYJESS

Looks Egg-citing  :P
Justin

I can't help thinking the egg is where the head of the snake was! :lol

To be fair, it is a great ride!
NemeJaney

Having visited PWH a couple of weeks ago, I can confirm that Egg-spress is definitely worth paying a visit if you're round that way. The main track of the ride itself is still as it was, with no repaint, but the station has been completely redone and looks marvellous! Without giving away too many spoilers, it has a very sunny vibe, with music and bright colours. The surrounding area also has a few complementary buildings (including the new dodgems shelter).

On a different note, while Rootin' Tootin' Target Trail (previously Hobbs Pit) has been in its newer form for 2 years, I thought I'd better plonk a little review on here! Anyone who may have been worried about the newer UV paint ruining and taking over the scenic experience needn't worry - I found it was actually a rather tasteful amount of UV paint: enough to give life and zest to the existing scenery without washing it out and destroying the mine look. The laser sensor lights are also not too densely gathered, and are placed strategically in terms of where the eye would naturally want to look to enjoy and make the most of the scenes. This is something that would possibly be enjoyed more by those who feel certain other dark rides have been ruined/overdone by the introduction of UV paint and a laser element.