Phantasialand

Engage with like-minded members and discuss the world of theme parks and attractions here.
Lon

Google Translate is always useful
sprechen Sie nicht Deutsches
Diddi

[quote=""Uncle Dan""]Google Translate is always useful
sprechen Sie nicht Deutsches[/quote]

or simply click THIS link, because the text is also available in english on this page ;)

And be sure to take a look at the latest pictures from the building site:
Click for pictures!

Aweseome! Man i can't wait until april when it's gonna be finished! :)
Image <---->Image
Diddi

OMG OMG OMG :shock:

The first drop is completed by now! It looks awesome! :D

Clicky Click for Pics

*edit*
better pics added
Last edited by Diddi on Thu Dec 08, 2005 10:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image <---->Image
barryzola

That looks sweet. I might actually save some money and try and go next year.
Williscroft

Kool, looks very good, bit smaller than what id exspected but still very good. Im defornatly going to make a trip there next year to ride this beast, looks like its going to be an amazing coaster :D Also im loving the fact that the lift hills going to be different to most other inverters with it being housed inside that building :)
Diddi

the loop is nearly done! have a look :)
http://www.onride.de/viewtopic.php?p=205081&4846#205081
Image <---->Image
Williscroft

Looking very good, very good layout by the looks of things, nice to see a park do things different for once rather than follow every other park. Is that fly through resturaunt still happening that was rumoured :?: :D
Diddi

well i think the 'fly-through' is going to be more like a 'pull-through' if you have a look at the lift / firstdrop. i can't imagine a fly-through anywhere else on this track.
Image <---->Image
Phil

This coaster is going to be spectacular. I really can't wait to see the finished product. It will definately be another one of those B&M stunners!
Diddi

Awesome shots taken this weekend can be seen over here

:o
Image <---->Image
Williscroft

This is looking blummin amazing, i can see this being another Nemesis but i will have to wait till i have ridden it which i hopefuly should be next year :D Do you know when they are ment to have finished it :?:
Diddi

It's not confirmed yet :(
Image <---->Image
Diddi

Image <---->Image
Williscroft

Great pictures, i loved the one from the road outside the park were you can see the loop just over the wall. If that dont tempt people into the park seeing it shoot over the loop as they are driving by i dont know what will :) You are so so lucky Diddi
Diddi

On the way to my parents where i stayed over christmas, i drove on the highway which is beside the construction yard of black mamba (not the road you mentioned which is a 'normal' city road) and i could clearly see the loop through the trees. should be an amazing view when driving on the highway and suddenly a train dives through the loop :)
Image <---->Image
barryzola

That looks amazing, its gotta be said.
Diddi

They are currently working on the Immelman. The exit is already done, but theres still room for a guess how the immelman will exactly be done.

It looks like we will NOT gonna have a normal, straight Immelman, but more an 'inclined' immelman. I think this will be done because there's simply not enough room for a normal one, as you can see here in the first two pictures.
A photoshopped picture of the completed Immelman can be seen here. Though it's believed that it will be a lot more underground and not nearly above the ground like it's in this picture!

I'm sure we will know what it's gonna look like by the end of next week. Same for the Zero-G-Roll. hopefully ;)
Image <---->Image
Lauzi

Wow, this looks like an amazing ride, maybe competing in the high stakes with our Nemmy. Never actually been to Phantasialand, but from what I've heard it's fantastically themed. I'll probably visit some time in the future, hopefully.

*Off topic*The smileys look bare! [/off topic]
Williscroft

Looking good :D Looks like its going to shoot over the wall in one of the pictures lol. If this is going to be as heaverly themed as Nemesis then they have still got quite a long way to go. Is it ment to be opening with the park on Opening day :?:

Alot more of the ride is actualy underground that what i exspected, if its not getting much higher than gound hight then i can see the speed of this coaster making it extremely intense. :)
Diddi

I don't think that they will finish it for the opening day (which is the 1st of april i think), but i guess they will definitely open it before the football worldcup.

by the way, why was this thread moved to worldwide parks? :)
Image <---->Image