EnergyLandia

Engage with like-minded members and discuss the world of theme parks and attractions here.
Dom

According to Both Roller Coaster Database and the EnergyLandia website, the park is getting three new roller coasters for 2015. EnergyLandia is a park in Poland.

They are:
Formula 1
Owocowy Ogród
Mars Coaster

Forumla 1 is being built by Mack and other information is revealed about the other 2 presently, but zooming in on the park map on the website one of them looks like they could be a spinning coaster.
Ryan.B

Have a feeling it will be a formula 1 mega coaster which should be pretty good looking at helix and blue fire. Could the Mars coaster be a similar theme to black hole and indoors. Probably be a Maurer. The other coaster would be likely to be either thrill or small I think. Another new B&M ride style? ;)
Aidan Lowe

http://energylandia.pl/en/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Not heard of this park before, it was only when I heard a big hardstyle festival was happening their today was I made aware of it. It looks a nice family park.

This video though has to be one of the smallest top-spins I've ever seen, and yet imo it looks better (not in terms of theming) simply because having less people and smaller arms seems to be capable of so much more dynamic movement if that makes sense.

" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Formerly known under username Andy Mc
Dom

While i don't know much about the park, i do know that they are opening two coasters in the next two years. There is a coaster called Roller Coaster Mayan opening at some point this year . Its a Vekoma SLC. Also they are opening a new coaster next year too. All i know so far is that it will be a Vekoma Launch coaster with the new generation Vekoma trains and will have a launch of apporx' 49 mph. The above information is from RCDB.com.
lewis97
Admin
Admin

Ahead of its rescheduled opening next year, signs for Formula 1 have appeared on the construction fences, shown in these photos from VHCoasters Facebook. It also appears that there has been a change of manufacturer from Mack to Vekoma, possibly why there has been a delay in the ride's opening.

lewis97
Admin
Admin

Some visuals of the Formula 1 coaster from Skyscrapercity Forum.

lewis97
Admin
Admin

The track for Formula 1 is now complete, shown in these images from VHCoasters Facebook.

lewis97
Admin
Admin

Here's a video of Formula 1 featuring an on-ride POV at 1:06. It does actually look like quite a fun, if relatively compact layout.
lewis97
Admin
Admin

Excuse the quintuple post, but Energylandia have gone announcement crazy this evening unveiling 17 attractions for next year and a major coaster for 2018 (as per the recent trend), with the park set to expand from 26 to 112 acres over the next 7 years.

The 2017 attractions, somewhat awkwardly translated, are as follows, with numbers 9-17 small children's attractions:

1. Speed Water Coaster - the largest and fastest water roller coaster in the world - our pride of 2017, as well as a new challenge for Intamin
2. Roller Coaster Boomerang from Vekoma,
3. Spill Water Anaconda - an Intamin log flume
4. The River Wild Jungle Adventure - Intamin rapids
5. New F1 Restaurant in the neighborhood of roller coaster F1
6. Swiss village - beautiful place of rest, relaxation and fun
7. Viking Village in the neighborhood of Dragon Coaster - with numerous attractions, min. Thematic Spływem in the land of the Vikings
8. New entrance to Energylandia - fabulous castle + plenty of attractions in Bajkolandia:
9. Pearl Wheel
10. Drift Race
11. Mini Carousel
12. Dragon Coaster
13. Flying Bus
14. Mini Airport
15. Air Show
16. Funny Cars
17. Monorail Griffin

Here are some of the images for the larger additions:

[align=center]Image

Image[/align]
You can see the images for the rest of the attractions here.

Then in 2018, the park have announced that they will open one of the largest and fastest mega coasters in Europe from either Intamin or Vekoma. They have posted the designs from the two different manufacturers on their Facebook, asking people to help them decide which to build.

Intamin Design
Vekoma Design

Personally I think I like the look of the layout from Vekoma better, and it would certainly be interesting to see them attempt a coaster of this scale. 2018 is certainly turning out to be an exciting year for rollercoasters in Europe!

From what I can tell from the translated posts there is also a second attraction coming in 2018 that is yet to be announced.
Dom

Whoa that's a lot of new things for 2017. Fair play on the park for doing it. Will look forward to seeing what the water based attractions look like.

As for the coasters, I think the Vekoma one looks more exciting than the Intamin one. Great find Lewis
Owen

That went from 0 to 100 real fast. 8-[

Personally I prefer the Intamin layout, it seems longer and more unique.
Theo

Personally, would love to see either the Vekoma or Intamin layouts in this park. But based on the park's history, I would have to go for the Intamin. If you look at the coasters already in the park: Vekoma SLC, (NEW) Vekoma Launch Coaster and a Vekoma Boomerang next year? I'd like to see something new and fresh from the park personally.
simononestop

Intamin Design

looks much more interesting,
better presented video as well :)
Nickolai

From the video, Vekoma has a better layout and it looks more airtimey. The Intamin layout looks good but it looks fairly the same to other Intamins. If they choose Intamin, it had better have some speed to it, *cough* Flying Aces. If they choose Vekoma, it will get rough fairly quickly as it is a high speed coaster, unlike their family offering which have low speed coasters, hence the smoothness. Honestly, I would get Intamin to manufacture Vekoma's layout.

Why didn't Towers let everyone decide on the manufacturer? Gerstlauer Infinity or Mack Big Dipper (with 4 rows instead of 2). Anyway this is the Energylandia topic and not Towers so I will leave that one there. :P
Formally Smiler313
Owen

Considering the MACK Big Dipper concept was still being designed at the time The Smiler opened that couldn't happen! Plus, based on things people have said about Lost Gravity both would offer similar rides anyway ;)
Nickolai

IF it came out at the time of The Smiler, then I wonder what they would have chosen?
(Can someone from team TTSP please come and move this over to Alton Towers board please?)
Formally Smiler313
Owen

It's been announced that Europes tallest and fastest hyper coaster will be opening at EnergyLandia! It will be 262 feet tall and reach speeds up to 86mph!
The ride will also feature a fairly large water splash and what seems to be a new 4 person wide train design.

Here's a video showing off the attraction.
Tom

Looks pretty awesome! Not sure I will be visiting any time soon though. :(
Ibizarocks16

I am looking to go to this park Feb does anyone know if their big mega coaster will be finished by then. I know the park is currently expanding but just have no idea what stage its all at.
Tom

Ibizarocks16 wrote:I am looking to go to this park Feb does anyone know if their big mega coaster will be finished by then. I know the park is currently expanding but just have no idea what stage its all at.
Not sure to be honest, but looking at their website it appears they are only open April to October.