Lightwater Valley

Engage with like-minded members and discuss the world of theme parks and attractions here.
Lightwater valley rules

Agreed! Something on a major scale will be coming to lightwater next season! hopefully a topple tower, although a freefall tower dosnt sound bad! All i can say is that the 2006 season is going to be one to look out for. Heres to the future! :D

Woop! Topic post 100!
Next trip to Lightwater valley = 29th october
Air Resistance

As the mock map above shows, Lightwater Valley have so much space to play with. So hopefully it will be BIG :)
Nintendo Revolution is gonna rule all!

Pic of Rev coming as soon as I figure out how
Lightwater valley rules

http://www.rcdb.com/ig530.htm?picture=3 they could possibuly install this ride! It has the propertys of a bomerang yet its inverted. It dosnt look too expensive and it would make an exellent adition to lightwater!
Air Resistance

[quote=""Lightwater valley rules""]http://www.rcdb.com/ig530.htm?picture=3 they could possibuly install this ride! It has the propertys of a bomerang yet its inverted. It dosnt look too expensive and it would make an exellent adition to lightwater![/quote]That would be great. But whoever owns it PLEASE GET A NEW PAINT JOB ON IT!!!!!!!!!!!

Lightwater valley rules

I still havnt got any facts of what will be coming next year. thier not replying my emails. all i know is that their planning something big. but i think i can safely say they will be a new thrill ride for 2006 if not two.
Anonymous

I think that's wishful thinking. In reality you'd be lucky if you got another ride rented off the ride mafia/Bembom Bros.
Lightwater valley rules

Indeed it is. Anyway what makes you think that? im pritty sure they will get a new ride.
Anonymous

They will have to get a new ride soon or else the appeal of going to the park will just get even lower! I did not go this year and I was not that bothered to be honest as I have practically been on everything and not that intesised by the one season wonder! Hopefullly it will be somthing major its not like they do not have the space.
Lightwater valley rules

I think its the money and the restrictons placed upon them wich stops bigger investments eg a large rollercoaster. They will get something big soon i know it.
Air Resistance

[quote=""Lightwater valley rules""]I think its the money and the restrictons placed upon them wich stops bigger investments eg a large rollercoaster. They will get something big soon i know it.[/quote]I don't think it would be that hard, considering some of the rides that are already there are tall. I would like to see them be ambitious (EG. Some big project on big scale, maybe a twister coaster) but I don't think its going to happen. They already have a lot of single carrage coasters, about time they built something that is as good as the ultimate or looping.

Lightwater valley rules

Im not sure what is actually happening at lwv this season. They have'nt announced anything of yet. I have a strange feeling that they will get 2 new attractions this year. they seem to have been saving up cash for something!
HighExtreme

They have annouced so far one new ride will be added to the park for 2006, the new ride is called "The Skyrider" and is described as "a rock 'n' roll of a ride"

Does anybody have any information on what the ride actually is?

Doesn't sound like a Topple Tower unfortunately :-(
Adz
Admin
Admin

Sounds like a dreaded Ranger to me.

Flamingoland haven't chucked theres out have they? :wink:
HighExtreme

Me too Adz, wonder if it's the one that's just been removed from Brighton Pier?

This will be the park's third inverting ship ride, the first The Hawk (Huss Ranger) came in 1997, it was removed the same season! The Voyager (Fabbri Skymaster) opened in 1999 and was also removed the same season
Adz
Admin
Admin

I believe the Brighton Pier one was bought by a showman. It was in a rather sorry state so i'd rather that didn't end up there.

However, maybe contacting the park will reveal more information? smaller parks are generally fairly happy to give out information.
Lightwater valley rules

:D yay! news! lol. At least we are getting some decent new flat to the valley! I presume it is some kind of inverter ship! sounds cool!

They have built up a good collection of flats recently. with the eagles claw, black widow and now the new sky rider! cant wait!

Urban monster do you know if they is any ride removals etc for the park this year?
Dee4leeds

kinda dissaapointed they arnt getting a topple tower but inverter is good aswel
Air Resistance

Is there any actual proof the it going to be an Inverter?

Lightwater valley rules

Nope, they isnt 100% confermation of what it is yet. rumor has it that it is a similar ride to the circulator at flamingo land. Who knows. ill go down soon and see if i can get some picys.
CGM

Could be the Mondial equivilant, I forget what it's called right now but they've got one at Fantasy Island