Thorpe Park Resort

Engage with like-minded members and discuss the world of theme parks and attractions here.
Dom

I've changed my mind. Its not sealife. Its I'm a celebrity. Snake rock is the name of a camp in I'm a celebrity. Bear in mind i'm just guessing
Danny

After looking at the various comments, I think it could be a retheme of Flying Fish to a shark theme. We know from Chessington that they retheme it as a new attraction, and they closed FF early for maintenance. Maybe this was partially because it was being renovated as well?
Ladyofthelake

Thorpe Park's Twitter has just posted a second clue: " onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I'm certainly intrigued as to what this could be hinting at, there's certainly a few plausible suggestions flying around.
TomL

I'm not too sure that it could be anything to do with flying fish, they posted a photo of it on facebook on February 3rd in the snow and it looked like all was normal. they'd have to start on a re theme a bit earlier to make sure it's open in time. Thorpe are really confusing me tonight!
Dom

I am that convinced that it is I'm a celebrity that if i am wrong, i will step down as a Community Advocate.
NemesisRider

I'm convinced it is a shark themed mini sealife like Sharkbait reef at Alton Towers.
paige

I feel like this will be more on the 'resort' side of things, rather than a 'ride' of sorts. I believe the park plan on really pushing RnR and so they'd really need more things to do to cope with the crowds who'd be mulling around the park rather than standing in queuelines. Neptune's beach retheme could be a possibility in my eyes. It'd be nice to see a Sea Life type-thing there in my opinion, only because I love Sea Life though.

Also, the picture clue Thorpe tweeted really reminds me of a ray.
TheBeast

paige wrote:EDIT: Owen beat me to it!
Welcome to the club!]
Credit to NemesisRider for an amazing signature!
Morgan

If it is a Sealife center, I will be really disappointed! There are enough in the UK.
I doubt Fish would get a retheme- it's opening on Saturday.
Dom

Its funny. Having checked various other places about this, (Coasterforce Forums, Thorpe Park Mania forums, facebook, twitter), it seems that no one has a clue what the clues mean. I am actually slightly impressed by Thorpe Parks way of advertising and revealing of this new attraction. Its a unique way of doing it and has got enthusiasts talking and trying to work it out. I am still, however, going to stick with my theory.
Wildboy

Im going to throw it out there and say that the guy is telling us the name of the attraction "snake bite rock"
Dom

Well a new clue got revealed and it basically confirms my theory of I'm a celebrity. It's another charade vine and its bush tucker trial.
NemesisRider

I can't say that am I'm a Celebrity attractions is what I was hoping for, but it might at least draw the queues away from some of the older rides and angry Birds Land.

Still, it'll probably be an OK attraction overall. :)
Alex

It would be good if they did a show similar to Fear Factor at Universal where members of fhe
the public could take part in trials.
NemesisRider

The 3rd vine:

A staff member is posing then after several poses, he starts spinning and walk of shot.

I'm ensure of the meaning of the 3rd TBH. Could be a reference it there being celebrities and the helicopters on the intro.
Dom

The second vine clue was bush tucker trial and the newer one is Celebrity Cyclone. I am now 1 million million million percents certain its I'm a celebrity
Nathan_Fisher

NemesisRider wrote:The 3rd vine:

A staff member is posing then after several poses, he starts spinning and walk of shot.

I'm ensure of the meaning of the 3rd TBH. Could be a reference it there being celebrities and the helicopters on the intro.
I was thinking that about the pose and then spinning away. It does make sense that its the i'm a celebrity intro, but i can't understand why she pushes him away in the second vine.
Dom

Nathan_Fisher wrote:

I was thinking that about the pose and then spinning away. It does make sense that its the i'm a celebrity intro, but i can't understand why she pushes him away in the second vine.
She tugged her ear before pushing him which means sounds like. so, sounds like Push :)
Owen

Because they hadn't been posted

Clue #3 - https://vine.co/v/OU3TDQhVBae" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Clue #4 - https://vine.co/v/OUl6ZuLMqv7" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Nathan_Fisher

Dom wrote:
Nathan_Fisher wrote:

She tugged her ear before pushing him which means sounds like. so, sounds like Push :)
Oh yeah, it's all coming together now :lol