Farmaggedon

Engage with like-minded members and discuss the world of theme parks and attractions here.
Pricey ;)

I realy cant contain my excitement for Farmaggeddon this year, I have never been before and im not really aware of what sort of mazes are there but they look scary enough to top some of the scarefest this year so me and the father decided its worth a trip. eve booked fastrack tickets to treat ourselves as its our first time and  was wondering if anyone else had been befoe and if youve got any reviews/tips?

Official Website
Last Years Trailer
Paul Morgster

I went last year and it's quite good. If you are failry new to scare attractions you will like it a lot as there was some good, lengthy mazes, good scares and sets etc. But it all did seem over too quickly if you just go from one to another like we did, there is scare actors around the event which is a nice added touch. But for me who has been on loads of scare attractions I prefer a story instead of just walking through scary scenes and getting scared by random people.
It did become a bit stale near the end of the night but it is one of the better places I have been to :)
Fantasmic

Has anyone been? Do you plan on going?

What did you think?
coat98
Location: On the floor after being knocked out by a flying bolt...

Love Farmageddon, this will be my third year. I'm going on Halloween night. I'm always terrified actually going round but when you come out its hilarious.
Fantasmic

Did you enjoy coat98?  Did you meet the Bride?
coat98
Location: On the floor after being knocked out by a flying bolt...

Ridiculously late reply, but it was, as always, great! I didn't see the bride this year! Saw Freddy Krueger, the pig, the granny etc. though :)
Tryst

What on earth is Farmaggedon?
iBacon

Tryst wrote: What on earth is Farmaggedon?
http://www.farmaggedon.co.uk/
Thanks to Lewis97 for my Amazing Signature!