Best Rollercoaster in the world?

Engage with like-minded members and discuss the world of theme parks and attractions here.
themealgang

I've been fortune to visit both Six Flags Great Adventure and Cedar Point (did it this week!) and some of my favourite coasters in the world can be found at these parks. Steelie wise, it would have to be Maverick. A ride this insane should not be allowed and the track changes after the enclosed launch create one of the most extreme rides I've ever ridden. Shortly followed by Millennium Force in my ranking which was more enjoyable. The airtime and forces are incredible and the lap bar creates a very exposed feeling. I wish Intamin put these sort of restraints on their more recent coasters as they work very well to create a more exposed and less-restricted experience for the riders. 

Woodie wise, never experienced anything like El Toro. Again, the airtime and sheer size of the drops is just astounding. For the more average British tourist, if you ever find yourself in Orlando near International Drive, FunSpot is home to one of my favourite rides on earth: White Lightning. The new GCI woodie is so small you almost want to pet it, but it's fast. First drop is incredible and it's nothing but airtime all the way. And it goes 90degrees into one of the turns which is an extra bonus! I was so surprised and it goes to show size at times doesn't matter to create a first class ride!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Jamie

The Big One at Blackpool Pleasure Beach, but then I haven't ridden any coasters outside the UK.
It would take a lot in a coaster to beat the first drop alone in my opinion, even more so to beat the whole ride!
"ENTER VALHALLA!"
Chubba

Montu at bush gardens for me! :twisted: