Anyone ever vomited on or after a ride?

Engage with like-minded members and discuss the world of theme parks and attractions here.
zippy

Never been sick, but felt like I might be after Hex a few years ago. I think it's the old thing of the brain seeing one thing but feeling something different. There were a few that threw up as we came out
allyallyally47

Two unfortunate sick occasions for me - once after Nemmy and once after Enterprise. Both on separate trips and both being my first ride of the day. Lesson learned - don't go full English for breakfast then proceed to go upside down  :lol:
SamSimkin

I was sick after the smiler, although it was my fault as I ate my lunch ... Right before I went on it.
Once thought air was the best. Then Th13teen for some reason.

Now I have found the ultimate beast ... OBLIVION
stebbs81

Visited the 19th and 20th..someone was sick on the smiler so short delay while they cleaned up, then saw a girl literally holding a mouthful of sick in whilst waiting to get off sonic spinball... Ugh  :(
the smiler :-)

as i am only 12 when i was waiting for the smiler we was like 20 mins from the front maybe more and it was a 3 hour queue with the sun gazing down on me and standing up for too long i felt horrible and dizzy but i wasnt sick i was simply nausea getting the best of me but i wasnt sick!
Kendalgal

Air, Nemisis and Hex.....lol!
Mum to Hollie (9) & Madison (5)
JoshRicho-atiR

I vomited ather submission
Themeparkinjection

After montu at Busch gardens florida
badlydrawnkel

My bf did after 3 continuous circuits of RMT.  Well, he was actually sick during the second circuit!

Kelbel - Feedback Forum \'10
Dom

the first time i went on hex i felt sick, but never chucked. i dont do spinning or the spinning sensation well. even the spinning tunnel on duel makes me feel sick. i have to close my eyes on that bit  :lol:
Burniel

Saw someone throw up loads after vortex. Chucking it down with rain, guy puking, not a good morning
Burniel | Great at theme park knowledge, not so great at designing signatures.
JD1991

Air. Last ride of the day before they shut the queue lines...I hadn't eaten all day and as a safety freak at the time didn't like the though of being held on my front. Therefore, I clenched my legs all the way round cos in my head I thought I was gonna fall out...when I got off, I felt faint...and couldn't feel my legs, coupled with no food made me throw up aha.

Looking back I was concerned about nothing. Lesson learnt.
I'm Hilarious.
Dom

dunno if someone has mentioned this but there is a vid on youtube of some guy chucking on saw
Burniel

Pizzazz wrote: dunno if someone has mentioned this but there is a vid on youtube of some guy chucking on saw
Gross!
Burniel | Great at theme park knowledge, not so great at designing signatures.
SwEDEN

Pizzazz wrote: dunno if someone has mentioned this but there is a vid on youtube of some guy chucking on saw
Also there's a video of a guy chucking on Colossus (badly) whilst they were filming the advert. Poor bloke probably had to endure 5 or so rides in a row with minimal breaks and what results is.... Well what you can see here:

mattiepearce

It wasn't on a coaster, but I was sick in a stall turn in a glider on the hottest day of the year, and was very dehydrated. 'Twas fun though.
Lottie.

Nope, never vomited. I have felt nauseous after a couple of rides :P
trotters98

Threw up in CCL Burger King last year after 11 rides in Nemesis!! Not the greatest experience! :) :shock:
SwEDEN

trotters98 wrote: Threw up in CCL Burger King last year after 11 rides in Nemesis!! Not the greatest experience! :) :shock:
It's weird last time I went to Thorpe I managed to get 7 rides in on Swarm IN A ROW!!! I didn't feel that sick.... just physically exhausted and mentally hurt (had the monster of all headache's which I can only assume was from head rush.)
trotters98

SwEDEN wrote:
trotters98 wrote: Threw up in CCL Burger King last year after 11 rides in Nemesis!! Not the greatest experience! :) :shock:
It's weird last time I went to Thorpe I managed to get 7 rides in on Swarm IN A ROW!!! I didn't feel that sick.... just physically exhausted and mentally hurt (had the monster of all headache's which I can only assume was from head rush.)
Well its only really Nemesis that effects me like that, I think it just shakes me up a lot!