Theme Park Dreams

Engage with like-minded members and discuss the world of theme parks and attractions here.
SuperWill

Have you ever had a dream about a Theme Park before? I know I have! I visit Alton Towers loads of times in my dreams but the park layout is always different when I visit Alton Towers in my dreams! So if you have had a Theme Park dream then discuss below! :D

Credit to Lewis97 :) 

Sit back, it's fright time! :D
Themeparksandy1981

I did dream once that we did a walking tour of the pirate adventure at Drayton Manor. Instead of walking behind the scenes we walked in the water and all slided down the drop.
Joshysqaushy

Last night i had a dream that the smiler was a few miles away from me in a field with loads of trees around it and it was media night and they were letting only a few people on so i tried to get on it and while i was queuing up for it there was a 3d projection room where it showed loads of optical illusions and in the background you could hear dr.kelmans voice saying "Don't look down" and after that you were sprayed with water while loads of people with smiler masks on were jumping up and down going "Hahahahahah ahaha haha" and then i got on the ride but then i woke up  :(
DONCASTER ADVENTURE PARKS NEW COASTER
TRAILER:
UPDATES: http://forum.towerstimes.co.uk/viewtopi ... 8&start=40
JammyBand

I dreamed I was at Thorpe Park with my friends on a school trip or something, and we got there just as the park was opening, and instantly ran to the back of the park to Stealth, when there was nobody around. There was a member of staff at the entrance (the tire) and he stopped me as I was going in. He checked my height against the bar, which was odd because I knew I was high enough, and...... I was tall enough. [Thank goodness] We ran through the whole queue line, and sat down in the train. I pulled down the bar. I was ready to be launched 0 - 80mph in under 2 seconds up a 205 ft tall tower. But, of course, as you can predict, typically, annoying, I woke up. Ugh.
RollercoasterGEEK100

So yeah, I was queuing for Nemesis Inferno and there was a new fire effect coming from the volcano... So I got to the station and just sat down... I pull down my restrain and the floor lowered and the lights turned red. Because there was this fire effect there is also a fire burst that comes infront of the train before you leave the station but as the train past few the fire decided to burst then and cooked my brother! So while i was sitting next to a roasted brother we get to the top of the lift then i wake up! I was looking forward to my ride on inferno though!

Credit to NemesisRider
obliviongirl

Since going to Alton Towers at the end of July for an overnight, I have dreamt non-stop about theme parks and rollercoasters! The most recent being riding The Swarm (which was for some reason at Alton Towers near Saw The Ride) with my three friends, but the seats being inverted like on Air. We had to put our bags on the ground beneath us which would be lowered. During the ride, I accidentally sat back in my seat, and in this dream, it apparently makes it a hell of a lot scarier. So I ended up screaming the whole way through. Also, instead of going through the corkscrew, you went through this long transparent tunnel. After getting off the ride and leaving the exit, it suddenly occurred to me that I had left my bag in the station. I tried to run all through the queue line again to pick it up, but an old lady in the queue forced me to go back to the end of the queue. Eventually I reached the front, and went to the seat with my bag underneath. I picked it up, and sat down in the seat while looking through it to ensure it was mine, when the old lady came back and accused me of stealing her bag! I tried to calmly explain that it was my bag, but suddenly the seats lurched forward into the inverted position and the ride began to move! As the train ascended the lift hill, I clung to the sides of my seat for dear life, and attempted to put on my restraints. Just as we reached the top, I managed to secure them. The end!
Emma

I often dream about my journey to the park and its often a case of me running late, I cant seem to make it to the park for opening, and arrive late afternoon.

In RL, this certainly isnt the case and im up early and at the parks for opening. :P
JammyBand

CoasterChick wrote: I often dream about my journey to the park and its often a case of me running late, I cant seem to make it to the park for opening, and arrive late afternoon.

In RL, this certainly isnt the case and im up early and at the parks for opening. :P
I could imagine why you had that dream. Well, that certainely counts as a nightmare in my case!
Emma

It is a nightmare indeed, and a reoccurring one!!

Isnt it strange, these things are obviously on our minds for us to dream/worry about