Best THEME park in the world?

Engage with like-minded members and discuss the world of theme parks and attractions here.
mattprice29

I think I have to say Drayton Manor if you are thinking about the UK, however otherwise Europa Park.  :D
TB2

mattprice29 wrote: I think I have to say Drayton Manor if you are thinking about the UK, however otherwise Europa Park.  :D

I'm going with Europa Park for European best. My personal favourite is Animal Kingdom but thats just a preferential thing.
1. Expedition Everest 2. Hollywood Tower of Terror 3.Superman De Acero 4. Katun and Nemesis 6. OzIris 7. Blue Fire 8. Black Mamba 9. Manta 10. Oblivion

FuriBaco13

My favorite theme park I would have to say is Dreamworld in Australia, or Tivoli Gardens in Denmark.
altontowerskid

Disney's Animal Kingdom has to take the crown of the best themed park.

You are totally immersed in the theme of the park, down to every fine detail you could find! Disney do have the budget to apply the attention to detail, but when I visited Animal Kingdom, it really took it to another level.

If you would like proof, search Disney's Animal Kingdom on Flickr and have a look at some good shots, you will be blown away! :)