How Would You Feel About a New UK Theme Park?

Engage with like-minded members and discuss the world of theme parks and attractions here.
tonyspurs81

Kent would be a perfect location. Especially if based not too far from the Channel Tunnel or ferry ports so people from Europe can get there easy. Also the M25 and London wouldn't be too far away, so there would be multiple transport options. (I Know Chessington, Thorpe etc aren't too far from Kent, but far enough).

Personally I'd love Universal to start a park in the UK to challange Disneyland Paris. Alot of Universal rides are based indoors too, which would hopefully mean it could open all year round.

Just imagine having rides as good as Spiderman and The Mummy here in the UK.

Sadly I doubt they'd do it as they seem happy to market Florida as the theme park heaven from us Brits.
Wildboy

I think if we were going to see a large park being developed, we would have already seen an existing park expanding beyond the current ramshackle portacabin buildings that we see in smaller parks. (and largest ones) We have a load of places that seem to level out at the holiday leaflet stage. If a large investor was interested, they would want to see a larger hole in the current web of mediocrity.
Enjoying Rollercoasters as part of a healthy balanced diet since 1983
DrReeve

Somewhere away from london that doesnt need great transport connections just a dual carriageway. Hotels would be nice Themed rooms especially. some big open flat land thats why im thinking Near the wash. Then do some terrain editing to fit around the rides instead of it being the other way around
Image credit to Lewis97
Rollermad

East Anglia has Pleasure wood.
spark