Center Parks Elveden - *Worlds First* New Water Ride 2012

Engage with like-minded members and discuss the world of theme parks and attractions here.
LordOfDarkness

[align=left][size=13px]A World First Water Ride Coming Soon to Elveden Forest Center Parcs.[/size][/align]
[align=left][size=13px]This is the first reveal of our new and unique family water ride, due to open in late November 2012. This will be the first water ride of its kind, anywhere in the world and available to our guests at Elveden Forest. Our new ride is part of a larger project across all villages where some improvements have already been made[/size][/align]
[size=13px]
http://www.centerparcs.co.uk/discover/news/newsplash.jsp

£4M investment on their behalf!

Thoughts?[/size]
[align=center]Image

SamRyan ~ @SamRyanSport [/align]
BigAl

They sent me a tweet (retweeted it for them ;) :P )about this the other day and it does look really interesting. I've never been to a Center Parcs before but I may have to if this new addition is really worth it. :)
Benjy Alton Towers Kid

Heard about this a few days ago. Elevden is very close to where I live so this great news.
Theme Parks are my way of life.

Benjy Alton Towers Kid :)
Keep smiling!!! :)
mrbrightside

Ooh, something big and impressive AND close to me!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ImageImage
Johno

I've just come back from sherwood, where they had a family raft ride which is the precursor to this one.

It was a fun family ride, but you didn't half have to queue. They could really have done with sorting the queuing system out, as it seems silly to have to wait 30 minutes for one ride in a waterpark where the more fun rapids don't have a queue whatsoever.

But yeah, it was nice but very much an unthemed extension, which was a bit saddening.