Best (coming soon) Coaster

Engage with like-minded members and discuss the world of theme parks and attractions here.

Best (coming soon) Coaster

Poll runs till Sat Sep 07, 2047 8:21 pm

SW6
54%
SAW- The Ride
24%
Manta
12%
Hollywood Rip, Ride, Rockit
2%
Other
7%

Total votes: 41
AltonThorpe

What NEW rollercoaster are you most excited about in the next few years :)
England 38-21 New Zealand - 1st December 2012

Twickenham Stadium
Vanessa Feltz

Should this really be in Alton Towers General?

On the other hand I'm a Alton Towers fan so I shall have to stick with SW6
Previously Site Team!
"Thinks he knows it all"
AltonThorpe

Sorry about AT General :nervious: I didn't know what forum to put it in
England 38-21 New Zealand - 1st December 2012

Twickenham Stadium
DomB

I think it is in the right forum..

Anyway, SW6 obviously, as well it should be a really good coaster with JW involved, and with a hint at a World First.

Out of Next years Coaster's however, I'd have to say Manta. It looks really unique, with the whole Aquarium-ish aspect, and the Water splash on a flyer looks and sounds awesome.
Overall, looks like it could be a brilliant coaster. :D

Also, DiamondBack looks like it could be a really nice coaster. The height on it looks brilliant, and the idea of the watersplash on it, tops that.
So overall, a good two years of coasters.
NICE!
Corkscrewed

yeah Dom it's been moved since it's first post :P

Probably SW6, but I haven't a clue as we've seen little about it as of yet.

:D
John

Europa's new coaster for me. I'm not likely to get to ride any US coasters and SW6 is a long way off yet, so europa's is most significant new ride I can get to next year
Rob L

Well I'm obviously really excited about SW6, it looks like it could be something special. John Wardley being involved means that there are even more reasons to look forward to it.

Out of the coaster that are new for 2009 Europa's is the one that stands out for me. So far it looks amazing and there no doubt that it will be well themed.

:)

AdamJ

I clicked other as you missed off Europa's new coaster & also Mumbo Jumbo (Flamingoland's new El Loco)
jonathan leake

i put SW6 mainley cause i know what the others are and SW6 is a complete mystry. Im also looking forward to rideing Saw
evil cod

SW6 naturally, though at the moment I am slightly obsessed with wanting to know more about Hansa Park's launched eurofighter with dark ride.
JarethDrakul

I would say Hollywood Rip, Ride, Rockit as I love Universal studios rides but I'm going with SW6 because I have no idea what it'll do or what it is so I'm looking forward to that.
SAM93

I voted for SW6, mainly as it is rumoured to be something completely new. I was looking forward to Saw, that was before it was revealed to be Saw though, I just don't think it is a very good or imaginative choice of theme to the ride.

Although I must say that Manta looks great but I will most likely not ride it as I am not set to visit Florida any time soon.
Matt.C

Could someone give me a bit more info on the Rip Ride and Rockit ? I haven't heard about this one, sounds intriguing though. I'll hold my vote till I know more.
Ollie

[quote=""Matt.C""]Could someone give me a bit more info on the Rip Ride and Rockit ? I haven't heard about this one, sounds intriguing though. I'll hold my vote till I know more.[/quote]

Information here - [url=http://forum.towerstimes.co.uk/viewtopi ... 13&t=20108" target="_blank]viewtopic.php?f=13&t=20108[/url]
Wes

I love how many people have voted for SW6 as the best yet we know virualy nothing about this ride, for all we could know it might be rubbish :P
jam&lob

I can't wait for SW6 but I'm also excited about Mumbo Jumbo at Flamingo Land.
Please visit The Online Games Directory
http://www.freewebs.com/togd/
Quickey

Saw.

I wont be able to ride the two coasters in Florida for quite a few years yet, so not really excited about them. SW6 I don’t know enough about it to get excited.

Saw looks like an awesome ride, with hopefully awesome theming. I am really looking forward to it.