S&S General Discussion

Engage with like-minded members and discuss the world of theme parks and attractions here.
Coaster Toaster

I have managed to get hold and win my self on of these seats on ebay.
I have a fea;ing it came from fantasy island as i have to collect it from some where up near there.
I got it for £100 which i ndont think is bad and all the electrics work for it as well so its all good at the mo
Coaster Toaster

Dunno supose a bit of fun and a talking point as well.
Coaster Toaster

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/WHITE-KNUCKLE-FAI ... dZViewItem The person has just put the rest of the seats back on ebay so if anyone else wants one get bidding
Coaster Toaster

I got my seat saturday just gone. Was a hard journey because i was at funderworld on fri nite got home at 12 and was up at 4 and on the road at 4:30 got to fantasy island in good time. got my seat and got home about 8 ish. Their 2 main coasters where shut.

now have the seat home it weighs quite a bit. Im now in the process sorting the rust out and the re painting the white bits a metalic blue.

Earlier a took the mechinism so now the harness move freely. Its going at good speed at the mo which is good.

Still have no idea what im going to do with it
Williscroft

Looks rather cool, ive always wanted one, probably a B&M inverter one thought as their the most comfy. Id do it up, make it look rather cool then id fix it to the floor in a corner somewhere as a permanent seat, I think it would be cool at parties to stick your mates in after a few drink as they wouldn’t know how to use the buckle and would probably think their locked in for ever lol.
Anonymous

Weird, they must of been selling two because somebody I know from CF also won one!
Martin1

[quote=""Bicko101""]Weird, they must of been selling two because somebody I know from CF also won one![/quote]

Yep, there was 8 availible.
Coaster Toaster

To start with there were 12. I have one, a rccgb memeber has one and also someone else from all the fun of the fair site has one as well.

Progress is still going well cleaned it all down now and taken the rust stuff off and now wrapped the harness ready for spraying the white parts
altontowerskid

Well done for winning it and i hope you have fun with it but i have one question, do you have controls for the restriant or does it automatically go up?

I really want one of the new El Toro test seats, you can lock yourself in then push a button and open it up. That would be so cool but so sad.
Coaster Toaster

Iv taken the hydroloic pump part of the back so the harness is just free now and dosnt hold its self at the top though etc
Coaster Toaster

Progress up date. Iv put the primer on and now tomorow morning i can put the metallic blue on to the back and let it dry over the weekend as got a wedding and when i get back just have to do the base blue
Rollercoaster 4 Life

Could you post a picture of the seat after you have done it up please, I would love to see what it looks like. :D

Regards,
Rollercoaster4Life
Yesterday\'s the past, tomorrow\'s the future, but today is a gift. That\'s why it\'s called the present.

PSN ID]Bankzy108
Add me if you want!
Coaster Toaster

As i have been doing it i have taken pics of the process so they will be put up on my site whe it is all finished.
Spike
Location: Curled up in Nemmies claws. Sound asleep and purring like a kitten.

This looks to be an interesting coaster and I think one would fit nicely here in the UK, maybe not as a high capacity option but a nice filler ride for a park.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lgmHJP1o ... re=related

I think it looks very graceful as well. It's also nice to see S&S designing a new coaster. :)
MY HAND IS A DOLPHIN!!! >:O
*Honest Cint!*
Ollie

Thats looks like a really nice S&S. Has an interesting and what looks to be, exciting layout.

Looks really smooth, and just generally a nice coaster. Thanks for sharing :D
Ash

Does look fun! :) It looks like something that might work in the BH tent
woody

That looks pretty awesome, i especially like the look of the reverse banked turn (i really dont know what it is called) and i am guessing it would feel quite wild and strange. Other than that part, it looks graceful and smooth :)

Surely a rollercoaster like that could be made in this country but maybe with more cars on the train, for a higher throughput?
AstroDan

I like it! Very free flowing with lots of very unusual elements!
seanyboyuk

that is a cool coaster indeed lets hope 1 pops up somewhere in the uk one day it would be a fun ride! maybe have a few more block brakes to increase throughput would be nice
Kaz

Agree that reverse banked turn is a really nice feature, why don't we see more of them?