Best Disney Park

Engage with like-minded members and discuss the world of theme parks and attractions here.

Which Disney Park Is Best

Poll runs till Fri Jan 05, 2046 4:39 am

Florida
60%
Canada
No votes
Paris
20%
Hong Kong
No votes
Tokyo
20%

Total votes: 5
Anonymous

I would say it's Disney Florida
Last edited by Anonymous on Sun Jan 06, 2008 12:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sir John Talbot

This is awfully vague.

In the US their are 2 Disney Resorts, one in LA one in Florida, containing 6 theme parks between them.
Power Of Ten

Has to be the USA Disney resorts and parks all different and all amazing parks for the whole family.

And because it is in USA you just know everything will be reliable, and it will be run brilliantly.
This is my last Comment or View of TTF. I\'ve had enough of all this geek stuff, Im not worrying about theming or story\'s or landscaping, smoothness or what a ride is like compared to another. To just enjoy the roller coasters as fun and adrenalin filled.
Scary

I have been to Disney Florida, Disney Tokyo and Disney Paris and I think that Disneyland Park in Paris is the best themed and largest out of all the Magic Kingdom Parks. I also used to work in Fantasyland there so I have special fondness for it.
Adam

As you have not stated which USA Resort you are referring, I will choose the Walt Disney World Resort in Florida.

Adam x
"It would be spiteful to put Jellyfish in a trifle..."
altontowers1

I have only been to Disneyland Florida and it was simply amazing :) .

Hopefully in the near furture i will be going to paris just to compare them both because i would be intrested to see what paris rides are like compared to the florida ones the size e.g.

Although i bet they all are amazing :) .

x
Carling cup winners 2011 Birmingham City fc
Danzaw*nk

Only been to Florida's resort, but honestly, it was the best two weeks of my life and simply looks the best of the Disney resorts :).

Dan
:D
<3 Gashead\'s Mother <3
altontowers1

[quote=""Danzaw*nk""]Only been to Florida's resort, but honestly, it was the best two weeks of my life and simply looks the best of the Disney resorts :).

Dan
:D
[/quote]

Hahaa couldnt of said it better myself :-D

x
Mankey

Im dying to go to Tokyo Disneysea and Tokyo Disneyland :-(

^^ Chris ^^
Back from hibernation!
altontowers1

While were on the subject of Disneyparks...

which one was the first to be made i thought it was Disney but i heard recently it was calfornina :? help please :-D

x
Coaster Neil

Yes, Disnesyland California was the first. The Matterhorn Blitz was also the first coaster with tubular steel, however since they have had problems with space as they didn't expect the concept to be as successful as it was. Disneyland in Orlando is a lot bigger as they were better able to anticipate demand (I think land was also relatively cheaper?), and perhaps is consequantly is now seen as the flagship resort.

I won't vote as I've only been to the Magic Kingdom at Disneyland Paris. Out of the other resorts I'd most want to visit the Californian one, although test Track and Expedition Everest in Orlando look fantastic. Hong Kong sounds like the poorest. Apparently they have problems with smog from local factories. There's also been protests from environmental groups because they sell/sold endangered species of animal in the restaurant, and the entrance ticket is more than two weeks wages for some of the staff. These issues may have been sorted by now, but it has to be very low down my list of parks to visit.

To be honest, although as a whole the orlando resort looks pretty cool, in terms of individual parks I think Busch Gardens and Islands of Adventure look better. Maybe one day I'll pop across the pond and find out.
Liam

Just removed the poll because it didn't make sense.
Mattmills

Ive been to Floridas parks and Paris's parks and they are both simply amazing!
Orlandos Disney is massive because when buying the land for the parks, Walt Disney used different people with fake identities to buy it all up so that people wouldnt realise it was one company, meaning land prices wouldnt be sky high! I think Disney own something like 43 square mile of land in the central orlando area, and they are hardly using any of that land at the moment, and so there is plenty of room for expansion!
AstroDan

I haven't been to Florida or California, it was never my parents thing, and I haven't the money at the moment - but from visits to Paris, it is excellent. Although it is certainly not the best theme park/resort I have been to - I prefer both Phantasialand and Europa-Park above it, and prefer the thrill rides at places like Towers. However, Disneyland Paris is a great place for families, theming is excellent and BTM and RnR are world class rides. It's just a shame that you often have to wait 6 hours (via fastpass) to get on anything decent on a busy day and re-rides are out of the question.

The prices are also high.

:)
altontowers1

[quote=""AstroDan.""]I haven't been to Florida or California, it was never my parents thing, and I haven't the money at the moment - but from visits to Paris, it is excellent. Although it is certainly not the best theme park/resort I have been to - I prefer both Phantasialand and Europa-Park above it, and prefer the thrill rides at places like Towers. However, Disneyland Paris is a great place for families, theming is excellent and BTM and RnR are world class rides. It's just a shame that you often have to wait 6 hours (via fastpass) to get on anything decent on a busy day and re-rides are out of the question.

The prices are also high.

:)[/quote]

6 hour wait on bizy days woooo thats a heck of a long time :shock: lol .

Im surprised you havent been to disney florida astro dan for some reason :P . im lucky that most definatly my parents are in to things like 'that' charictars e.g. my mom is a big kid :P .

If you ever do go i would advise in october as i went then and it was brill :) we walked on splash mountain and many other rides i think are maxium wait was about 30 minutes if that and we didnt have a fastpass for all the rides . :) usally its you advising us or giving us imformation haha thats funny :P :D .

x
Mattmills

Yeh i agree the best time to go to Walt Disney World in Orlando is october, november time, just avoid thanksgiving! as it is practically walk on every ride
iriderides101

Ive been to california,florida and paris disneyland parks. Although i think the rides are better in the US parks, i found my experience better in paris. However i wish they would remove indian jones the ride. Which way does that ride operate anyway? Does anyone remeber the advert for that ride where it looked like the loop for that coaster was huge? I was quite disapointed when it turned out to be tiny lol.
Gax

As a whole Resort, Florida has to win it, it's just bloody amazing!

But for a single park, Disneysea in Tokyo just looks awesome. the theming must be the best anywhere in the world.
tomfeltonfan

I went to Walt Disney World Florida in 1998 (long time ago) and Disneyland Resort Paris last year for the 3rd time. I really can't compare the two because so much has been done to the Florida one since 1998, but even then it was great. Really want to go back.

DLRP is great, themeing is perfect and there's something for everyone, from Casey Jnr (the train ride) to Space Mountain Mission 2. Great! :lol: