Harry Potter Theme Park Announced!

Engage with like-minded members and discuss the world of theme parks and attractions here.
Anonymous

We were there when it opened and saw on the morning news that the queue was building so decided to go a few days later. The queue to get into the land was an hour and the queue for Forbidden Journey was the same although the sign said 120 minutes! The Forbidden Journey ride is amazing, like Spiderman but better, but be warned if your not a fan of spiders!
The queues for butterbeer and the shops were ridiculous, the staff aren't the quickest at serving.
The merchandise is also stupidly overpriced, $11 for butterbeer and $10 a chocolate frog.
Definetely worth a visit if your a HP fan but be prepared for long queues and takes lots of spending money.
Islander

Some rather awesome behind-the-scenes pics of Forbidden Journey have surfaced on... well... that forum. They show a lot of the ride mechanics, though, so I'd definitely advise checking them out!

Caution: Spoilery!

I got stuck on Harry Potter... and I didn't call 911! on TPR
Pennywise

The technology used on the ride is fantastic, however, it does spoil the ride a bit once you know the robot arms are there, because if you're on an edge seat, all you have to do is look to your left in order to see them. Shame really. It was a fantastic ride though, and I only queued half an hour to ride it last week. :)

I'll add some photos of the queue in a second, and some from around the shops in Hogsmede (though I'm sure you've all seen similar ones by now). :)