Isla Mágica

Engage with like-minded members and discuss the world of theme parks and attractions here.
X

Does anyone have any detailed maps/ ride images of Isla Magica in Spain? I was going to make it on RCT3 but have not been there yet. Thanks
a.ndy

Tried http://www.islamagica.es I presume? :D
Khanage

Hey guys,

A friend of mine lives near to this park and when I visit him we may take a visit. Anyone ever been? It looks like a really decent quality little theme park.

[url=" target="_blank][/url]

:D
Thanks to Adzy for the sig & av.

AstroDan

It looks pretty good - they have been "building" A Vekoma Mine Train for the past few years..... not exactly sure when they plan to have it open for...!

:D
Miles Hi

I went there for the first time a couple of sundays ago and it IS a nice little park.

About the vekoma mine train , they´ve been talking about it for 2 years now, but there´s still no news on when the construction is starting.

Also I was very surprised on the short queues, there was quite a lot of people but the queues seem to be managed very well.
A few tips:
The longest queues are on the water rides, try to go on these at first thing in the morning or lunch time (in spain from 2-3.30), on the rest of the rides there is hardly any queues
(on sundays anyway)
For lunch I asked a lot in the spanish forums and the recomended restaurants are El fuerte and IlPorto (with table service), this is the one we eat in and it was quite good and not to expensive.
For Dimension4 sometimes there is a big queue so try and see ¨mansion maldita¨ which is the best and on from 7:30pm
The best shows are El Motin at 2:45pm, Ilusiones de leyenda at 8pm and 9pm( it´s a magic show) and specially the closing show (I think it´s at 10:30pm)
There is also a new show made by the same people that made Chinatown of Portaventura (one of the best shows there, if not the best) it´s called Piratas de Oriente and I think it´s done at 7pm and 8:30pm
The very most important thing is to take loads of sunlotion and drink a lot of water because it´s very hot in seville (the hotest city in spain)

Hope to have been helpful
Have a great time in Isla Magica
:)