Chimelong Paradise

Engage with like-minded members and discuss the world of theme parks and attractions here.
LiamSAFC

Does anyone else thinks that Vertical looks really good. I personally reckons its suits the colours. Chimelong Paradise looks an excellent Theme Park, although most of the coasters maybe clones, it looks ride quality is priority over anything else. Is this the tallest in the world though?

Looks excellent, apparently its more of a SheiKra clone, but I don't have a clue what the height is.
Rob L

It does look good, but most B&Ms look good. The colours seem to suit where it is. It does looks as if it's a SheiKra clone. Vertical is 196' tall and SheiKra is 200'. This one is 0.4mph slowers than SheaKra too. Where would I be without RCDB!

So no it's not the tallest in the world, but does look like a good ride. :)

Mankey

Im not too sure about the colours personally... i dunno what it is with Pink and yellow... X did it too :?

it just looks bad colour wise... the coaster looks good though

the park itself is pretty good looking though...

^^ Chris ^^
Back from hibernation!
AstroDan

It looks OK, but I don't think Vertical drops that are completely above ground look good, myself. Takes away the "vertical" thing.
Beaver Dude

Does anyone else thinks that Vertical looks really good.
No I don't think it does and if it's a Sheikra clone then I already know it wont be very good.
NF2

It looks similar to Shiekra, but I need to see more pics to get a full vision of what it looks like. Somebody can probably correct me on this, but is it just me that thinks this looks like a mirror clone of Shiekra?