TowersTimes' Summer Festival - 4th August 2018 - Discussion

Archive for past events.
Chris
Admin
Admin

NeoXIII wrote:Until when are tickets available? Tempted to come along again (I even have a tacky Hawaiian shirt to go along), but pay day isn't happening until a week before the event for me. :)
Ticket sales will close late evening Sunday 29th July.
DeadJack5

ThemeParkEwan wrote:i've booked, really looking forward to this event since i've never been at a park with enthusiasts before!
You'll have a great day. It's honestly such a nice relaxing day out. (until you get to the ERT where you see everyone running around to get on the ride!). It should be a fantastic day!
lewis97
Admin
Admin

For those who may need them (i.e. Standard Merlin Annual Passholders) for park admission on the day of the event, "Annual Pass Summer Restrictions Tickets" are now available to purchase online at a price of £10.
ThemeParkEwan

Around what time will the social be on for? I'm figuring out how im going to get back home.
Dan

ThemeParkEwan wrote:Around what time will the social be on for? I'm figuring out how im going to get back home.
The social in the courtyard will run until 9:30pm and then continue in MaGarrita’s Bar in Splash Landings Hotel.
Zach

Dan wrote:
ThemeParkEwan wrote:Around what time will the social be on for? I'm figuring out how im going to get back home.
The social in the courtyard will run until 9:30pm and then continue in MaGarrita’s Bar in Splash Landings Hotel.
With a massive party conga line back to the hotels! 
Jack

Zach wrote:
Dan wrote:
That'll be more like a "helping people who can't stand up back to the hotels" line, if previous socials are anything to go by ;)
Zach

Jack wrote:
Zach wrote:
Dan wrote:
That'll be more like a "helping people who can't stand up back to the hotels" line, if previous socials are anything to go by ;)
Be prepared to help 
Justin

Please remember that you will still be on park and will be bound by the t&cs :P
DeadJack5

Lovely weather forecast at the moment, I think this requires a takeover of a certain Battle Galleons...

Dan

Professor Burp wrote:Lovely weather forecast at the moment, I think this requires a takeover of a certain Battle Galleons...

It could be arranged......
Swarm Chris

Dan wrote:
Professor Burp wrote:Lovely weather forecast at the moment, I think this requires a takeover of a certain Battle Galleons...

#TeamDry!
DeadJack5

Swarm Chris wrote:
Dan wrote:

#TeamDry!
No escape...
Swarm Chris

Professor Burp wrote:
Swarm Chris wrote:
Dan wrote:
#TeamDry!
No escape...
I'll scream really really loud! :lol
Zach

Swarm Chris wrote:
Dan wrote:

#TeamDry!
Or....#TeamBoring
Justin

Front of queue here. I've said it before and I'll say it again, I'm all for this, as long as the temp is good!
Swarm Chris

Justin wrote:Front of queue here. I've said it before and I'll say it again, I'm all for this, as long as the temp is good!
Terms and conditions apply! :lol

If it's magically 30c, then yeah I'll be second in line! Otherwise #TeamDry! Or maybe I'll make sure I have a lot of 50p pieces for no particular reason... O:)
Chris
Admin
Admin

Itinerary for the day will be sent out tomorrow :)
Michelle

Itinerary sent, let me know if you've not received it :)
Luce

Hi Michelle - Unfortunately I can't make it to the event now which is really disappointing as I was really looking forward to it but I hope everyone has a fab day.