TTSP@15 - Reviews & Feedback

Archive for past events.
Dom

Thank you!

Thank you to everyone who made TTSP's 15th birthday incredible. You guys are just awesome. I can't really add much to what has already been said other than here's to the next 15 years!
JonDoesTT

Fantastic event, especially enjoyed the nemesis ERT and the talk with John!

Congrats on 15 years - can't wait to visit future events :D

Credit to NemesisRider
Ladyofthelake

I just want to echo the huge thank you to each and every person who attended at the weekend. As other team members have already said, it is you, our members, who help make this community and events so amazing, and it is amazing to see everyone come together to create so many memorable moments. It's always fantastic to see new members being welcomed and enjoying themselves, as well as our regulars coming back time and again.

A big thank you too to all on the team for the huge amount of effort that went in to help put on this event. As Michelle mentioned, this was the most complex event we've done and it was great to see everything everyone had worked so hard towards all come together. Mention should also go to the team who provided the stunning AV set up in the state rooms for our Q&A with John Wardley.

Another thanks has to go to the Resort and all the staff who helped us, from Justine welcoming us, the staff across the Resort who helped throughout the day, the various ride teams - some of whom looked rather shocked as our large group came up to the rides for our takeovers, Chris Carter for his special contribution, and of course the team behind getting Nemesis up and running for the end of the day!

Last but by no means least, a huge thanks to John Wardley who provided some fascinating answers to the many questions which were posed to him.

There are so many highlights from the day, almost too many to mention! Having Alton Bear at the start of the day was a lovely way to get things underway. ERT on The Smiler seemed to very much wake everyone up and kick started our day on park. It was brilliant to see so many people join in the rode takeovers - still can't believe we filled a whole gondola on Hex! Loved our bonus lap on RMT, and of course no TTSP event would be complete without a Blade takeover ;) To have Nemesis spring back into life just in time for our ERT had to be the perfect way to end the day in the park, and I couldn't think of a better link to the evening Q&A.

I'm so glad to read that so many of you enjoyed the Team presentation. I know several of us were very nervous, including myself (I even had pins and needles just before I got up to present my social media section I was that nervous about it! Hopefully I didn't ramble or bore you too much!)

As has been said by my fellow team members, this weekend has made all of us reflect on just how far the community has come, and made us proud to be a part of it and share our passion with so many like-minded people.

I'm sure we will keep going from strength to strength and hope to see you all at Thorpe in July :)
Chris
Admin
Admin

Thank you for all the lovely feedback - it is the event I am most proud of and I truly believe we showed exactly who we are, and where we want to continue to be.

It will be hard to top TTSP@15 for a while, so let's be realistic when it comes to the next few, okay :lol

Lovely to see everyone again!
XtremeCoasters Rick

Thanks for an amazing day. I can’t even imagine the amount of work that must have gone into putting it all together and keeping it running flawlessly throughout the day. Thank you to all that gave up their day to make ours so great, and for making us feel so welcome on our first trip.

Can we do it all again next month ;)
Gentlemen, start your engines !!
Morgan

As always the events are fantastic, and this one did not disappoint.
Thanks to the team, resort, entertainments for dropping by and of course Mr Wardley for giving us such a wonderful day, and for 15 years of this website.
I don't see myself stopping attending these... ever!
alicheesy

This event was definitely one of the best so far. The ERTs were perfect, managed to get 8 rides on nemesis (while seeing John Wardley's jacket <3). I was very impressed by the Q&A setup, I was internally screaming with excitement at how beautiful it was and John was great.

Was really nice to see everyone and I'm actually able to engage in conversations now so I can be properly comfortable and enjoy myself fully.

I hope the cookehs were tasty, I think I've perfected them now, and I actually remembered to add vanilla this time...

Thank you to everyone who made it so great and I look forward to the next event!!
Thank you to Owen for the most fabulous signature to ever exist ever
Luce

The cookies were very tasty and thanks for making them for us :)
Rob
Admin
Admin

Thanks everyone for taking the time to give amazing feedback. See you all hopefully at ScareMazing.