TTSP@15 - 6th May 2017 - Discussion

Archive for past events.
NemesisRider

Another question - does anyone have any idea if John Wardley will be around before or after the Q&A? I don't know about others, but if possible I'd like the chance to either get a photo with him or get my copy of "Creating My Own Nemesis" signed :P
Dan

NemesisRider wrote:Another question - does anyone have any idea if John Wardley will be around before or after the Q&A? I don't know about others, but if possible I'd like the chance to either get a photo with him or get my copy of "Creating My Own Nemesis" signed :P
When we had John do a talk/Q&A at the Nemesis@20 event he did take the time to take photos with people and sign copies of his book so he may do something similar this time.
NeoXIII

Did I miss the time schedule or isn't it out yet? :o
Tom

NeoXIII wrote:Did I miss the time schedule or isn't it out yet? :o
The itinerary hasn't been sent out just yet, it should be with you before the end of the week. Don't worry! :)
NeoXIII

Tom wrote:
The itinerary hasn't been sent out just yet, it should be with you before the end of the week. Don't worry! :)
OK, thanks!
Now I do worry about the ticket I bought, since I booked a corporate ticket via work (MAP expired a while ago). I thought any prebooked ticket is fine (ontop of the initial one)? >.<
Dan

NeoXIII wrote:
Tom wrote:
OK, thanks!
Now I do worry about the ticket I bought, since I booked a corporate ticket via work (MAP expired a while ago). I thought any prebooked ticket is fine (ontop of the initial one)? >.<
I'm sure a member of the team will be able to give you a more concrete answer however I think if you already have your corporate ticket you'll be ok to gain entry however if you have to pick it up at the park you risk missing the start of the event as its likely we'll get access before the general public.
Michelle

Thanks Dan,

Hey Neo, Dan is correct, if you already have a ticket in hand that has a barcode which can be scanned at the turnstiles then you'll be fine, if it's one that requires swapping at the ticket booths you will find yourself potentially running later than the group as you will have to wait for the booths to open.
NeoXIII

Thanks you two! Got a bit worried for a little bit. Ticket I have was a e-ticket and has barcode on it, so I'm all good. :)
Chris
Admin
Admin

For those of you who are attending, you should now have received the itinerary for the day.

Looking forward to seeing everyone there!