ScareMazing North - 22nd October 2016 - Discussion

Archive for past events.
Adz
Admin
Admin

Prepare to experience maximum madness as TTSP Events present our final event of 2016 – ScareMazing North.

Join us at Alton Towers Resort and prepare to experience Scarefest as you’ve never seen it before. Discover the secrets behind the scares on an exclusive behind the scenes tour, push yourself to the limit with extreme versions of the Resort’s award winning mazes, and gain an insight into how the event is brought to life with a Q&A from some of the masterminds behind the event.

Behind The Screams Tour
Discover the secrets behind the scares as we take an exclusive look behind the scenes of the Resort’s newest addition for 2016 – Altonville Mine Tours: Uncover the Legend of the Skin Snatchers.

Extreme Mazes
Prepare to be pushed to your limits as we turn up the intensity with extreme versions of all three of Alton Towers Resort’s infamous scare mazes – Terror of the Towers: What Lies Within; Sub Species: The End Games; and Altonville Mine Tours: Uncover the Legend of the Skin Snatchers.
* Age restrictions apply.

Talk + Q&A
Discover how Scarefest is brought to life with a talk and Q&A from some of the masterminds behind the event.

Age Restrictions
Extreme mazes are only available to those over the age of 18.

A less intense version is available for those under the age of 18 and for those not feeling brave enough, although this is restricted to those 12+ for Terror Of The Towers and 15+ for Altonville Mine Tours: Uncover the Legend of the Skin Snatchers and Sub Species: The End Games.

Please bring ID as this is likely to be checked by Alton Towers Resort.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TICKETS FOR THIS EVENT ARE NOW SOLD OUT

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask. :)
Justin

Another great lineup TTSP. Well done!
If it is anything like last year then it will be great! I'm really pleased that you've secured (at present) the only BTS and Extreme mazes, so congrats there too!

So, how long will tickets take to sell out this year? -
12 hours last year! Good luck to everyone!
JonDoesTT

Looking forward to it, hopefully I'll be able to get tickets!

Credit to NemesisRider
Liam.W

Wow... people weren't wrong when they said that tickets go fast... :yikes:
Ride count since the beginning of 2015: 2632!
Ride count 2021: 416!
Cred count: 167!

JonDoesTT

Got tickets, can't wait now :D

Credit to NemesisRider
TinkerGem

Done! I've got my ticket and am looking forward to my first meet (although I am a little nervous as I will be coming alone)

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk
Ladyofthelake

TinkerGem wrote:Done! I've got my ticket and am looking forward to my first meet (although I am a little nervous as I will be coming alone)

Fantastic to hear you're coming to ScareMazing :) Please don't worry about attending on your own - many of us also went to our first meet by ourselves, you'll find all of us are very friendly and you'll soon feel at ease. I attended my first meet back in October 2013 (the first ScareMazing event), and like you I was incredibly nervous as was by myself and didn't know what to expect. I was made to feel welcome right away and now have some amazing friends because of the TTSP events and meets :) If you have any worries please do not hesitate to drop myself or any of the team a PM and we'll be happy to help :)
Liam.W

TinkerGem wrote:Done! I've got my ticket and am looking forward to my first meet (although I am a little nervous as I will be coming alone)

You'll be absolutely fine! I went to my first meet earlier this year and I was all on my own. I was stood around for only 5 minutes before I got talking to people. I've already made some great friends through TTSP after only 1 event so you should be just fine!
Ride count since the beginning of 2015: 2632!
Ride count 2021: 416!
Cred count: 167!

VampLou

Tickets booked. First time for me and my three friends joining you guys, but thank you for providing this. We were starting to worry that this year was just going to be the mazes at Alton Towers after nine years of going to scarefest and experiencing some amazing events. Now we have some great and new experiences to look forward to.

Will all the meet up details be added on this discussion as we get closer to the event?
Owen

You should be emailed an itinerary closer to the time with all the details on it. :)
Michelle

Owen is correct, an itinerary will be emailed out the week of the event with all details about where to meet and timings for the activities, if you have any questions in the meantime please feel free to ask myself or one of the other team members and we will try to help!
We look forward to meeting you! :)
Adz
Admin
Admin

Tickets for ScareMazing North have now fully sold out. :)
VampLou

Thank you very much, we are super excited! You guys have saved our scarefest. We have done scarerooms, ultimate sleepover, mazes alone, operation lockdown, so this year's standard line up has been a bit disappointing!
MrsT2015

This is where I hate having a skint month hope you all have a lovely time guys.
JonDoesTT

What does the Priority Entry mean? Do we get park access early, or do we get let into the park with all the other guests, but we don't have to queue to get in?

Credit to NemesisRider
Justin

It varies for each event. Usually it means that we are allowed to access the park before the general public as a group. Although, rides open at usual times.
lucy2244

Didn't get tickets for the event, but me Tleadly and Benji (you might remember us from the forums a few years back!) would love to tag along without guys for the day, staying the night too so would we able to walk round and have a drink with you even though we don't have event ticket?

Cheers!
lewis97
Admin
Admin

lucy2244 wrote:Didn't get tickets for the event, but me Tleadly and Benji (you might remember us from the forums a few years back!) would love to tag along without guys for the day, staying the night too so would we able to walk round and have a drink with you even though we don't have event ticket?

Cheers!
:yikes:

I'm aware of a few people who didn't manage to get tickets but will be joining us on the day, so it would be great to see and catch-up with you guys too! The morning is likely to be taken up by the behind the scenes tours and extreme mazes but then everyone has free time for the rest of the day (aside from the talk and Q&A) and then of course there's the social in the evening.
TomL

Yeah, it would be great to see some old faces again and to meet some new people! If you see us say hi :'D
Michelle

Of course you're welcome to hang around with the group, and how could we forget you guys ;) will be great to catch up with you all.