TTSP at Winter Wonderland

Archive for past events.
Dom

Has the date been changed? Or is it staying at the set date?
lewis97
Admin
Admin

Yes, the date has been changed to December 5th 2015.

We hope this enables more people to attend :)
Alex

I now definitely can't go :lol
Dan

I'm definitely a no for this now.

The Lincoln Christmas Market is that weekend so I have no chance of being allowed the weekend off.
Jack

I won't be able to make this for definite :) Hope everyone who does has a great time! :)
alicheesy

I can probably go :sus:
Thank you to Owen for the most fabulous signature to ever exist ever
Ladyofthelake

The 5th is fine for me.

I know I mentioned Ice Skating earlier in the topic. The slots have booked up extremely quickly - for Saturday 5th December there is only 10am, 11am and 9pm left. I know the 10 and 11am slots are probably too early for most people which would leave just 9pm as an option (meaning we'd have to be at the rink for 8:40pm taking the final 90mins of Winter Wonderland's opening time). I know quite a few people would much rather do the rides etc, so if people would rather use the time for rides that's ok - I'm happy to do whatever the majority want. I don't want anyone to think I'm trying to push for either option - I just thought as I mentioned it in the first place I ought to make people aware of what was available on the new date :)
Dom

I am probably going to have to give ice skating a miss. If we did the 9pm option that would mean i wouldn't get home until about 12:30ish so i will probably give it a miss, but i will hang around watching for a short time :)
caterhamsteve

Oh great, I'm off work and it's also my birthday. After the year I've had count me in. Birthday Drinkies afterwards lol

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk
Adz
Admin
Admin

I'll be there :-)
Dom

I might not be there now. It all depends how I'm feeling as I'm currently fighting a cold. Hopefully I will feel better by next week
Ladyofthelake

As ice skating has now sold out at Winter Wonderland for this Saturday, I was wondering if anyone might be interested in going to the ice rink at the London Eye? With Annual Pass discount a 45 minute session is £8, with guests having to be at the rink 20 mins before their session time.

I was thinking if we did it of potentially doing the 12pm session as that would then give us plenty of time to get to Winter Wonderland for 2pm once we're done. The 1pm session is also available, however only had 6 slots remaining at the time of posting (edit: 4/12: as of Friday morning the 1pm session only has 2 tickets left)

Was just an idea, and I promise I won't go on about skating anymore :P
Dom

I'd be up for this :)