ScareMazing South - 10th October 2015 - Discussion

Archive for past events.
Michelle

A thread for general discussion about our ScareMazing South event!
MakoMania

Thanks Michelle!
SeaWorld has rescued over 35,000 animals in need![/i]
Michelle

Team
Ladyofthelake
Luce
Michelle
hursty
Martin
DannyG

(6)

Members

Dan.N
Dropkick10
Daniel.W
Mayfly
Morgan
Archie.M+1
Dom
Puggie_88 +2
girlgooner+3
Amberbarrett123
John
Jeanette.A +1
Timothy.D
CoasterChemist+1
Everton_99 +2
Deb.M
mol7030 +1
Alicheesy +2
Dan.C
stephenskinnerbulldogg +1
Francine.L + 3
Alex
TheSmilerMan
Jack
Maria.H +1
NemeJaney
woodla +3
Lesley.S
Emma.H +1
Richard.J
SamTP
Paul.E
masterfeedback
Liam.T
Matthew.W
caterhamsteve +1
Mike.R +1
Austyn.G
Dean.C+2
Kev.R +1
Tiger.W
Inferno Insane
Phillip.C
Carl +1
Jake.R +3
Dan.E
(77)
MakoMania

I noticed reserve and ride is running for scaremazing south so that's a bonus :D

Has anyone used it before?
SeaWorld has rescued over 35,000 animals in need![/i]
Morgan

I haven't but it will come in handy!
Dan

I've never used RnR before so I'm not sure what to expect with it. I've heard both good things and bad things from different people so it'll be interesting to see how it works.
archie.mm

Ive used reserve n ride once. It was amazing as there was hardly anyone in the park but there was still queues of up to 15 minutes so the time on RNR said 0 mins. We just reserved, waited a couple of seconds then we were in.
thi3teenloverboy14

So i should be coming to this just need to book which will be soon and the fact that R&R is on is great i wonder if they'll do it on the mazes?
1 question is that i have a premium MAP do i need to pre book to guarantee entry? Also my dad is taking me there and he'll be on park but not with the group should he pre book with his annual pass awell as chances are he'll go to staines and come back at 10:30 (am). Just don't want it to be at full capacity and im in the park and hes not. Do they do re entrance stamps?
Looking forward to this and btw i'll be going in my first scare maze so could be interesting.....
Justin

The £1 fee is optional, bit to guarantee entry you will need to book. For a small amount I would play safe, especially if your dad is coming on park later!
archie.mm

IMPORTANT:
I have a standard annual pass and my friend has a premium, do I or both need to book tickets through the official Thorpe website?
Dom

I would advise booking via the Thorpe Park website to Guarantee entry. Yes there is a cost, £5 for standard and £1 for premium. You can just turn up, but that can NOT guarantee entry
lewis97
Admin
Admin

Standard passholders will need to book tickets in advance. Whilst the option is there for premium passholders to reserve their tickets, as you'll be some of the first guests into the park that day it will not be at capacity at that point.
archie.mm

Dom wrote:I would advise booking via the Thorpe Park website to Guarantee entry. Yes there is a cost, £5 for standard and £1 for premium. You can just turn up, but that can NOT guarantee entry
Thanks for the quick reply, I'll book tomorow morning!
archie.mm

Sorry for the double post but can I just ask, as we will be arriving before opening time, can I click collect at attraction for collection method as it seems to be the only option I can choose.
Dan

archie.mm wrote:Sorry for the double post but can I just ask, as we will be arriving before opening time, can I click collect at attraction for collection method as it seems to be the only option I can choose.
On the day of the event itself you won't really have any need to pre-book via the website as we will be getting access to the park before the general public. But to answer your question, yes the "collect at attraction" option is the correct one to choose.
archie.mm

Thanks, Im going to book them just in case!
caterhamsteve

I'm a little confused, if we have booked with tt for sms surely we don't need to do anything else apart from turn up with our maps

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk
Dan

caterhamsteve wrote:I'm a little confused, if we have booked with tt for sms surely we don't need to do anything else apart from turn up with our maps

That's right Steve.

The £1 booking fee for Premium Passholders is optional and is only really needed if you're arriving later in the day.

Seeing as we will be the first to enter the park there isn't really any need to pre-book on the website.
caterhamsteve

I've got premium, other half is standard

lewis97
Admin
Admin

Standard passholders are subject to a £5 admission fee during Fright Nights, which can be booked online in advance.