ScareMazing South - 11th October 2014 - Discussion

Archive for past events.
Liam B

Topic for general conversation on our event; 'ScareMazing South' on October 11th at THORPE PARK Resort. Please feel free to post any questions you may have in this topic.
  • Meet in the Dome from 8.30am
  • Welcomes, including a short talk from Thorpe Park Resort's Marketing Director - Jason Wills
  • Early access to the theme park with Thorpe Shark Hotel guests
  • Behind-the-Scenes tour of several live action mazes
  • First in the queue to face the mazes in EXTREME mode
Tickets for ScareMazing South are now sold out. You'll find an event itinerary on the TowersTimes & SouthParks Events website.

Thorpe Park and Merlin Annual Passholders please remember that you will need to book your Fright Nights tickets separately.

Premium and VIP Merlin Annual Passes:
Premium and VIP Annual Passholders receive free entry into Thorpe Park for Fright Nights. You need to register in advance for your ticket by clicking here.

Standard Merlin/Thorpe Park Annual Passes:
Standard and Thorpe Park Annual Passholders need to pay a £10 charge to attend Fright Nights. You can book your ticket through the Thorpe Park website.

Tickets are now being sent out. If you have not received your ticket by wednesday then please contact me at liam@towerstimes.co.uk

PLEASE NOTE you will not be added to the list below until payment has been received in full

Who's Coming (62)

Team
ladyofthelake
Martin +1
Liam B
Luce
Baffles
Ben-TT +1
Chris-TT +1
lewis97
Michelle
Lee
Adz +1
Hursty
Chris P

Members
Dom
Alex
TheSmilerMan
dropkick10
Woodla +3
LaurenceGough
Swalesuk01 +2
jackandylan123 +1
amberbarrett123
mol7030 +2
SamTP
TTHD
Puggie88 +2
Mayfly_ +1
Michelle01
Peaj
Everton_99 +1
laurakinley02 +1
Charlie98
Bradd3rsroew +1
Adam Dewhurst +3
mower +1
kinnaird
Rocket
cleverclair +1
masterfeedback
TIGERWENLOCK
Hurri +1
Rob F +1
JustWill

Is there an age limit to Scaremazing North/ South?
lewis97
Admin
Admin

Yes. We ask that anyone under 16 obtain permission from their parents prior to attending. Please contact us for further details. We strongly advise that anyone under 16 is accompanied by a responsible adult.
Taken from the FAQ page on the Events site.
JustWill

lewis97 wrote:
Yes. We ask that anyone under 16 obtain permission from their parents prior to attending. Please contact us for further details. We strongly advise that anyone under 16 is accompanied by a responsible adult.
Taken from the FAQ page on the Events site.
Thanks Lewis97! :D
Zach

Just wanted to see, how many people plan on dressing up to scaremazing south ?
Mayfly_

Hey guys, me and friend plan on buying an event ticket and coming but the 11th of October doesn't show up as a bookable date on the Eventbrite page.. We are both VIP passholders.

Does anyone have any ideas? I've already emailed one of the Merlin team reps, am just awaiting a reply. :)
Zach

After having a quick look myself it would seem that this is true and would seem to identify this as a sold out day for VIP/Premiuim pass holder tickets. You will now have to wait for merlin to get back to you, about what to do.
lewis97
Admin
Admin

I believe that they have removed the need for VIP Passholders to book in advance, but would still be grateful if you let them know that you're planning on being there.
Zach

lewis97 wrote:I believe that they have removed the need for VIP Passholders to book in advance, but would still be grateful if you let them know that you're planning on being there.
Not according to the website Lewis it still states that VIP and Premium must pre-book the Free entry and when I spoke to someone on the phone today she mentioned, remember if you're planning on visiting during Fright nights Premium and VIP guest must prebook there entry online.
Lee

TheSmilerMan wrote:
lewis97 wrote:I believe that they have removed the need for VIP Passholders to book in advance, but would still be grateful if you let them know that you're planning on being there.
Not according to the website Lewis it still states that VIP and Premium must pre-book the Free entry and when I spoke to someone on the phone today she mentioned, remember if you're planning on visiting during Fright nights Premium and VIP guest must prebook there entry online.
From what I understand as there's been confusion previously, VIPs AP's can book in via the VIP website too. This is taken from a Merlin communication. You've got to keep in mind that the VIP Pass is restrictionless - so they most likely have to honour Fright Nights entrance.
Zach

The Premium annual pass is also restrictionless so I assume they'd have to honour this too
Lee

TheSmilerMan wrote:The Premium annual pass is also restrictionless so I assume they'd have to honour this too
It does have event clauses Zach :)
Mayfly_

TheSmilerMan wrote:
I spoke with the Merlin VIP guys earlier today via phone, I was told that it wasn't a problem and that we need to book via the VIP form if the date is not showing on the eventbrite link.

It would be silly, if they said we couldn't attend to be fair.

Thanks for your help though everyone. :)
Mayfly_

P.S The 11th is back up on the EventBrite link for those with Premium passes. :)

https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/fright-n ... 2288297629
Justin

Really looking forward to this now!
Dom

Just a quick question. Will it be the same as Summer Sizzler with regards to VIP wristbands, or do we have to let Thorpe know ourselves?
N3m3s1s

I'll be on park, but I won't be able to spend the whole day with you guys unfortunately (taking some first-time Fright Night attendees with me :3). I'll be sure to say hi if I see you though! :D
Zach

I know there isn't a Competition (even though there should be!) everyone try dress show thorpe park how serious TT is about Halloween! :moj
Lee

Dom wrote:Just a quick question. Will it be the same as Summer Sizzler with regards to VIP wristbands, or do we have to let Thorpe know ourselves?
I'll look into this for you Dom :)
Justin

Less than a week to go. It is time to turn up the terror and start the countdown! :D

Looking forward to meeting everyone again. Does anyone have any plans for the Sunday yet? Are we dressing up :?