TT Summer Sizzler - 19th July 2014 - Discussion

Archive for past events.
Liam B

Topic for general conversation on our event; 'Summer Sizzler' on July 19th at Alton Towers Resort. Please feel free to post any questions you may have in this topic.

08:00 - Meeting at the Dragon Bar in the Alton Towers Hotel for refreshments and a welcome.
08:40 - Make our way down the Woodland Walk towards Forbidden Valley.
09:00 - ERT on Nemesis and The Blade (with other guests).
09:30 - TowersTimes exclusive ride time on Air!
10:00 - Free time begins as the park opens to the public.
13:00 - TowersTimes woodcutters take over for lunch (the park will likely be very busy so we suggest queueing early)
18:00 - Nemesis:Sub-Terra EXTREME!

This will all be followed by the infamous TT social at Ma Garritas bar in the Splash Landings hotel!

T-shirts are no longer on sale.

Tickets are now being sent out

PLEASE NOTE you will not be added to the list below until payment has been received in full

WHO'S COMING (78)

Team
Liam B
ladyofthelake
Baffles
Adz +1
Michelle
Tom-TT +1
Martin +1
Chris TT +1
Hursty
Ben-TT
Lee
Dan
PeteB
MiniMurderDoll

Members
Mabalzich
Alex
Dr.Kelham (TSx1)
Dan Cotton (TSx1)
Smiler_118
looboo26 +1 (TSx1)
NemesisJaney
Dan.N
Bagpuss +1
thomaspouvcher1
TheSmilerMan
fizzo +3 (TSx1)
jackandylan123
SuperWill
woodla +3
Cobby +2
Nyxi66
everton_99 +1
LaurenceGough
Dom
nemesisrider +1
carlgregory +1
amberbarrett
African Drummer +1
RAFFATOWERS +1
bradd3sroew +2
Angie +1
Garnetto +1
master feedback
laurakinley02 +1
George B
The Smiler
Swalesuk01 +3
graham.hamilton.16
SmilerJosh111 +1
Valler
SuperWill

I'm so tempted to do this since I didn't do the opening day event! I also want to do this just for the extreme Sub Terra! :D

Credit to Lewis97 :) 

Sit back, it's fright time! :D
SmilerJosh111

I wonder what Nemesis Sub Terra Extreme is like I am so looking forward to it :lol :lol
Aidan Lowe

Ok guys this will be my first TT event and so looking forward to it. Have a question though.

So when I saw the tweet I went straight to the page, and got an event ticket (15), is it possible I could transfer an extra £22 to the TT bank account and get a ticket too, as when I thought about it if I purchased one online that would require me to go to the main turnstiles surely. And going by the day's plan you'll be having a meet & greet at the hotel before making your way into the park via forbidden valley.

Regards
Andy
Liam B

Mabalzich wrote:Ok guys this will be my first TT event and so looking forward to it. Have a question though.

So when I saw the tweet I went straight to the page, and got an event ticket (15), is it possible I could transfer an extra £22 to the TT bank account and get a ticket too, as when I thought about it if I purchased one online that would require me to go to the main turnstiles surely. And going by the day's plan you'll be having a meet & greet at the hotel before making your way into the park via forbidden valley.

Regards
Andy
Hi Andy! Of course that is no problem. Please state your username in the bank reference so we know it is you that is sending the money :)
Jack

will get everything done soon, unfortunately for you guys Dylan wants to take part in the event :P really looking forward to this! :D
SuperWill

Ok guys, I have good news! I will be coming to this event! Yay! My first TT event! :D All I've got to do now is wait for my Dad to pay for it next week and I'll be tagging along! Really can't wait to meet new people and I can't wait for the extreme Sub Terra! :D

Aidan Lowe

SuperWill wrote:Ok guys, I have good news! I will be coming to this event! Yay! My first TT event! :D All I've got to do now is wait for my Dad to pay for it next week and I'll be tagging along! Really can't wait to meet new people and I can't wait for the extreme Sub Terra! :D
Won't be the only TT event newbie then! :) That's a relief.
lindsay.j.chant

I'm disappointed that I can't go to this one. *glares at 7.15 AM flight to Madrid on the same date*
Although, that said, with my dodgy back, I'd have had to give Sub Terra a miss anyway.
fizzo

Hi. Do we get magic money to spend on food with this event?
lewis97
Admin
Admin

fizzo wrote:Hi. Do we get magic money to spend on food with this event?
Yes, you certainly do!
Deejay

It's great to see new people signing up, I'm certain you will have an amazing time with us guys :)

lindsay.j.chant wrote:I'm disappointed that I can't go to this one. *glares at 7.15 AM flight to Madrid on the same date*
Although, that said, with my dodgy back, I'd have had to give Sub Terra a miss anyway.

Oh no Lindsay, that's a shame. Madrid is awesome though, There are a couple of great B&M's at Park Warner but it's a little way out of the city!
fizzo

We have park tickets but they will be either staff pass tickets or residents' tickets. Are these OK to use? Will we still be OK for ERT?
lewis97
Admin
Admin

fizzo wrote:We have park tickets but they will be either staff pass tickets or residents' tickets. Are these OK to use? Will we still be OK for ERT?
As long as you have the ticket on you on the morning then that is fine. As we're accessing the park via the Woodland Walk, there won't be an opportunity to get tickets in the morning otherwise.
Jack

really looking forward to extreme N:ST! it's weird not knowing what it will be like! :D and Dylan will no longer be taking part, I'm TOTALLY gutted about that :lol
fizzo

I have just transfered payment. There was no place for me to put who it was from but it was me, Fizzo. Any problems with identifying my payment please email me. Thanks. :)
Chris
Admin
Admin

Got it - thanks. Your username was the reference so that was fine.
SuperWill

My Dad has finally paid for my event ticket! Woo! Can't wait to do this! But why am I not on the list?

Dan

SuperWill wrote:My Dad has finally paid for my event ticket! Woo! Can't wait to do this! But why am I not on the list?
They will add you to the list when they next check, it doesn't do it automatically.
SuperWill

Dan.N wrote:
SuperWill wrote:My Dad has finally paid for my event ticket! Woo! Can't wait to do this! But why am I not on the list?
They will add you to the list when they next check, it doesn't do it automatically.
Ah ok! I see! :) Anyway, I'm so excited! :D Eeek! I'm gonna create a countdown for this event! :D