Nemesis@20 - 22nd March 2014 - Discussion

Archive for past events.
Zach

SuperWill wrote: My Dad said to me "Let's see!" when I asked him if I could attend the event! It could well be on the cards for me... :D :D
Fingers crossed will :)
SuperWill

TheSmilerMan wrote:
SuperWill wrote: My Dad said to me "Let's see!" when I asked him if I could attend the event! It could well be on the cards for me... :D :D
Fingers crossed will :)
Yes let's keep those fingers crossed! If I do come, it will be a fantastic day with lots of fun and laughs! :D

Credit to Lewis97 :) 

Sit back, it's fright time! :D
Deejay

Will, as a strong recommendation we prefer that under 16's are accompanied by an adult and although naturally we try to make sure everyone is safe, we can't take responsibility for minors on the event.
Martin

Updated list who's coming
Up to 58 now
It's gonna be big,massive,huge even.
:P
BOW TIES ARE COOL!
Deejay

This could possibly be the BIGGEST TowersTimes meet ever!
Chris-TT

Thankyou to the 58 people who have paid so far, there are around 20 people (including some team members) which we are still waiting for payment from. Please remember you have only provisionally booked if you haven't paid, and we can't guarantee your space until payment is made in full.

Cheers everyone.
Roodlesnouter

Dan wrote: This could possibly be the BIGGEST TowersTimes meet ever!
We may need a bigger stage for SH dance, 007 shaken not stirred.  :lol:
http://pixelsattheparks/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Zach

Were up to 60 people attending, this event is officially the biggest TT event ever! And I can only see it getting bigger :O
caterhamsteve

Hey guys
Me and Mrs Caterham are all booked and paid, should be a EPIC day.
Just a mention, with so many attending this event if I can help out with the Q&A session just give me a shout. Can supply pa, mics, oh, and myself as I'm a commentator.
Visit my website www.sjentertainments.co.uk
Obviously I'm available that day as I'll be there:-D
Chris-TT

I think we had 100 people at the TT@10 Event when TowersTimes.co.uk turned 10. We still have over a month to go with quite a few people who have booked but not paid yet, it’s going to be a popular one.
caterhamsteve

We could have a draw at the beginning of the day for the very first ride, draw tickets for the front row first and so on
Inferno Attractions

Are you sure we will get the first rides of the season because Nemesis will be open in the February Half Event
Thanks to lewis97 for the signature (I think he may be a Wizard)

Inferno Attractions
Ladyofthelake

Inferno Attractions wrote: Are you sure we will get the first rides of the season because Nemesis will be open in the February Half Event
The February Half Term is classed as a separate event to the main season. The season officially starts on 22nd March meaning we do indeed get first rides of the 2014 season :)
Inferno Attractions

ladyofthelake wrote:
Inferno Attractions wrote: Are you sure we will get the first rides of the season because Nemesis will be open in the February Half Event
The February Half Term is classed as a separate event to the main season. The season officially starts on 22nd March meaning we do indeed get first rides of the 2014 season :)
Thanks I got so confused and worried there
Thanks to lewis97 for the signature (I think he may be a Wizard)

Inferno Attractions
Roodlesnouter

ladyofthelake wrote:
Nemmy wont be 20 until March either  :D
http://pixelsattheparks/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Zach

Roodlesnouter wrote:
ladyofthelake wrote:
Nemmy wont be 20 until March either  :D
Agreed her 20th year won't start til march, as in feb she'll still be 19 and 11months. Look at us talking as sit she's alive! But yes don't worry we (the forum as a collective visiting) have first rides on her 20th :)
Last edited by Zach on Mon Feb 10, 2014 9:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tom.B

caterhamsteve wrote: We could have a draw at the beginning of the day for the very first ride, draw tickets for the front row first and so on
I think this idea is fantastic! This way everyone will get a fair chance of getting on the first ride of the day as I'm sure everyone will want to. It's also a fair way of getting whichever seats, and this is also more fair on the shy people who don't feel confident asking if they can go on the front etc! I'm sure if this didn't happen then there'd be a mad scramble for the front row, or back/left (?)!
lewis97
Admin
Admin

The idea of the draw has been discussed by the team and the general consensus is that it would just add another complication into the organisation of the event, whilst also being impractical when we're looking at 80+ people attending.

Our ERT will provide plenty of opportunities to sit where you want to on Nemesis, and as per usual there will be a ride host who directs you to a row, in order to maintain throughput.
Dan

Due to a horrendously high car service bill I shall no longer be staying on resort on the night of the event :(

Absolutely gutted but it looks like I'll be staying with parents in Derby to keep costs down.

On that note if anyone needs a lift from the Derby area then give me a shout.
Last edited by Dan on Tue Feb 11, 2014 6:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lucy2244

TheSmilerMan wrote: Agreed her 20th year won't start til march, as in feb she'll still be 19 and 11months. Look at us talking as sit she's alive! But yes don't worry we (the forum as a collective visiting) have first rides on her 20th :)
look at us talking as if she's alive?
she is alive.
she is the nemesis creature.