CBeebies Land Hotel

General discussion regarding the UK's No.1 Theme Park. Talk about anything and everything Alton Towers here.
ASturge21

lewis97 wrote:As well as announcing the new additions to CBeebies Land today, Alton Towers have also released the full entertainments schedule for the CBeebies Land Hotel, which is as follows:
  • 7am - Meet Bing: Meet Bing for a gentle start to the day just before or after breakfast.
  • 7.30am - Meet Postman Pat: Meet Postman Pat and Jess and find out about all the exciting things to discover in CBeebies land
  • 8am - Meet Bing: At 8am there's another chance to meet Bing!
  • 8.30am - Get Up & Go: Get up & Go with a high energy, wake-up show that’s designed to get little people warmed up and ready for their big day out at CBeebies Land.
  • 9am - Meet Postman Pat: Meet Postman Pat and Jess and find out about all the exciting things to discover in CBeebies land
  • 9.30am - Meet Bing: At 9.30am there's another chance to meet Bing!
  • 10am-2.30pm - Free Play: Guests are invited to take part in the free play games and activities located in and around the entertainments area.
  • 2.30pm - Afternoon Fun & Games: During the early afternoon the CBeebies Entertainments cast are on hand to help little visitors with a variety of crafts and activities while the big people take care of Check-in.
  • 3pm-6pm - Meet Little Monster: From 3pm keep an eye out for Little Monster helping out in reception.
  • 3.30pm - Spot Bots: Join the Spot Bots on the big screen and the CBeebies Hotel presenters as they lead you through some of their favourite Spot Bot puzzles.
  • 4pm - Let's Act!: Join the CBeebies Entertainments Cast as they lead a drama workshop for tiny tots. Expect lots of fun interactive games that exercise the brain and the body.
  • 4.30pm - Let's Experiment!: A fun, interactive science display using practical, hands on, safe experiments.
  • 5pm - Funsters Make: Join the Funsters at 5pm as they get ARTY with the mini makers every evening.
  • 5.30pm - Dancing Beebies: Join professional dancers as they teach you a short routine from the Tortoise and the Hare ballet, perfect for little feet.
  • 6pm - Swashbuckle Gameshow: Swashbuckle's Captain Sinker has stolen some of Gem’s treasure and she needs your help to get it back. Battle it out to win as many crystals as possible.
  • 6.30pm - Andy's Dinosaur Hunt: Andy’s Time travelling clock is on the blink and has scattered priceless artefacts across the CBeebies Hotel. Can you help Andy to follow the clues and find the missing prehistoric items around the room?
  • 7pm - Bing Live: Bing and Flop have arrived at the CBeebies hotel for a short Holiday, but something is wrong with Bing, he’s nervous. He wants to make new friends but doesn’t know how. Hopefully the audience can give Bing confidence and in doing so become the best of friends.
  • 7.30pm - Tots Disco: A specially tailored disco for tiny dancers. The music isn’t too loud, but it’s bright, colourful and full of energy.
  • 7.30pm-9.30pm - Ready for Bed: In the library from 7.30pm there's a relaxation area filled with stories, restful activities and calming music for any potential sleepy heads who want a break from the heightened energy of the main room.
  • 8pm - Octonauts: The Octonauts are visiting the CBeebies Hotel as part of a nationwide tour to teach people about UK waterways. During the presentation a distress call is received from a Water Vole in danger. Luckily the Octonauts have just explained what to do in such an event, its now a race against time for you to explore the danger area, rescue the vole and protect its habitat.
  • 8.30pm - Disco: Any remaining energy can be danced away during the final CBeebies Disco session
  • 9pm - Stargazing: As darkness falls and bedtime beckons the stars shine bright, so grab yourself a beanbag and look up at the skies. Join the CBeebies Hotel Presenters as they talk about the fascinating wonders of our solar system and the constellations viewable that night.
Whilst I doubt it's particularly appealing to those on this forum, it is a pretty impressive offering and it wouldn't surprise me if people could easily spend the whole day at the hotel.
Good to see plenty of Bing. Must be very popular to have a fair few meet and greets and a live show although personally I prefer Google.[emoji23]

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk
Count-Vonduel

WOW, LOOK ITS BING... Don't you like bing...BiiiiIIIiiing!
But anyway, I'm a bit sad that you can't at least look round without being blamed for 75% of all kidnappings ever but meh...
I like the fact that all the baby stuff is now here instead of replacing Algernon and who ever is in the shows at splash, I just hope they don't use this as an excuse to have all "band" all the time!
Now for the fun part (but not as fun as BING!!!) When a child a staying in the enchanted village attempts to enter the Bing and Friends Hotel...
BING!!!
NemesisRider

Count-Vonduel wrote:But anyway, I'm a bit sad that you can't at least look round without being blamed for 75% of all kidnappings ever but meh...
Best comment about CBeebies Land yet :lol
Ryan.B

Also who on earth is bing? I want to meet Pingu.
Rob
Admin
Admin

I hope its not the same entertainment line up each day as you will get families staying more than 1 night.
Michelle

I would imagine it will be, as far as I'm aware the ents in the other hotel are usually the same each night?
Dan

It's an aerial update! (Of sorts)

Photo credit to Learn To Fly At Tatenhill Airfield
Speedy_no1

The once great view from the gardens and lake from the back of Alton towers hotel is now ruined!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
xylyx

That is a lot of Bing, I can tolerate the show, but only because it's Mark Rylance doing the voice of Flop and that man could make reciting the phone book interesting.....cant imagine he'll be making an appearance.
lewis97
Admin
Admin

Here's a new visual for the 'Musical Meadow' entertainments area from Alton Towers' website...

ThemeCrafter264

That is very bright...
Owen

Really makes the £100+ extra cost seem worth it...

:hano:
Count-Vonduel

OH GOD...I was not ready for...for THAT!
Any people who have seen in on TV. Is Bing genuinely really popular or is it just some made by committee garbage that they are trying to push, because it seems suspect to me just the sheer amount they are pushing Bing (no the irony is not lost on me) yet with everything else they just put it in without much of a fuss! And I remember from when I was younger the night garden was a BIIIIIIG deal on cbeebies but they made the boat ride without much of a fuss!

Oh bugger this is off topic...uhhh I wonder if they will refuse entry to other kids?

BING IS KING!
Last edited by Count-Vonduel on Sun Mar 19, 2017 12:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
S.J_O'Grady

I've not contributed much to this topic as I can honestly say I will never step foot in this building in my life!! :whistle:
Life is a roller coaster. You can either scream every time you hit a bump or you can throw your hands up in the air and enjoy it.
lewis97
Admin
Admin

Not the most exciting thing, but here's the logo for The Windmill Restaurant from the Resort's website:

[align=center]Image[/align]
Rob
Admin
Admin

lewis97 wrote:Here's a new visual for the 'Musical Meadow' entertainments area from Alton Towers' website...

Nice 80's disco lights :roll:
lewis97
Admin
Admin

The Resort have submitted a Non Material Amendments application which details some minor changes to the hotel. There's nothing too exciting in there, although the documents do include an updated and more detailed plan of the lower ground floor.

TBWA\Manchester have also uploaded the two adverts they've produced for the Resort this year, with one focusing on the hotel (and the other on CBeebies Land itself).

" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
lewis97
Admin
Admin

Alton Towers have uploaded several virtual tours of different areas of the CBeebies Land Hotel to their YouTube channel: It certainly looks pretty colourful and I'm sure families (who can afford to stay) will love it, even if it may not be as appealing to us.
Ladyofthelake

TowersTimes News have just published the latest construction update on the CBeebies Land Hotel showing how the hotel is now entering the final stages of construction, including the start of the landscaping outside the hotel.
Capt.Barnacles

As a former Beebies Land resident I can honestly say I am hyped to see this open ^_^