Alton Towers Resort Quick Questions

General discussion regarding the UK's No.1 Theme Park. Talk about anything and everything Alton Towers here.
Macca79

Hi peeps.
Does anyone know where i can find the current Towers Street music please.

Thankyou
Dan

Macca79 wrote:Hi peeps.
Does anyone know where i can find the current Towers Street music please.

Thankyou
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fCQ2VNVAHAQ
Tom170499

This may sound like a really silly question but why do the ride trains and cars have 'Alton Towers' written on the front? Thanks in advance :)
Lee

Tom170499 wrote:This may sound like a really silly question but why do the ride trains and cars have 'Alton Towers' written on the front? Thanks in advance :)
There's never a silly question in life :)

I believe, as many trains can look similar from manufacturers if they're not custom made, it is for press and photography purposes.
Tom170499

Lee wrote:
Tom170499 wrote:This may sound like a really silly question but why do the ride trains and cars have 'Alton Towers' written on the front? Thanks in advance :)
There's never a silly question in life :)

I believe, as many trains can look similar from manufacturers if they're not custom made, it is for press and photography purposes.
Thank you Lee :)
Morgan

How much are Smiler onesies?
Zach

TTheory wrote:How much are Smiler onesies?
When I went at half term they were on sale for £21.50 and under alton towers or atleast Everytime I have tried you don't get AP discount on sale items, whether they will still be on sale at start of season is yet to be seen otherwise :)
Morgan

Cheers
MrsA

Hi all,

I have had to set up a new account because I couldn't get into my old one. :cry: (LucieLoo) and did something really silly the other day.
I had the Th13teen queue line music that someone so kindly gave to me on here as an MP3. I stupidly deleted things from my Ipod and lost the music.
Please please can anyone help so I can get it back..

Thank You so much..

Mrs A (aka Lucieloo)
RIDECRAZY

Hi there!

Its available on YouTube here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eze5Lv1vCp8! Simply copy the link and use a clip converter online (simply search 'youtube to mp3' on google), then download the mp3 file and open it in iTunes!

Hope this helps :D
Ripsaw Raver

Ok thought this was the best place to post, Me and my Partner are thinking of getting a TowersAP each but the website is rather vague as to what is included with an AP. if anyone can help would be very appreciative
Lee

An Alton Towers Annual Pass gives you unlimited access to the Theme Park during the season, plus 20% off purchases on resort and 20% off hotel stays. It is similar to a MAP, however I don't believe you get the option of purchasing a MAP capsule and you don't get family and friends benefits. I do believe it includes car parking.
Ryan.B

Free entry, and free caravan parking, for 120 pounds, it's a lot, I'd suggest the merlin annual pass as it has a lot more parks and perks

Discounted Waterpark entry
Early Ride Time
Discounted meals and merchandise
FREE parking with a Premium Annual Pass!
Dan

If Alton Towers is the only park you visit then I would highly recommend the ATAP.

You get free standard parking, 20% off merch, 20% off food & drink, 20% off hotel stays, ERT and discounted Waterpark tickets as well.

However if you visit other Merlin parks regularly then a MAP is the way to go.
Ripsaw Raver

Towers is really only where we go , its about 2 hours from me, but thorpe and chessington are about 4 hours.So yeah were going in on monday 23rd hoping for a relatively quiet day. But we are going to buy our passes on the sunday,so depending how early we get there we might go in sunday aswell
pompeyjags

Has anybody heard if the usual hotel offer in the sun paper is gonna happen again this year?
Ripsaw Raver

Just One more question about the annual pass, is the twelve-month validity period 12 months of the park being open or is it 12 consecutive months from date of issue so if I bought one in March does it is 12 months include December January and February when the park is close,if this is so then I see no need in getting a pass that has 12months park use,but 8 and a bit months entry. If it's march to November the March to say June then I could consider it,me and my partner works out that we would have to go at least five times in one year to make our money back, so we just need to make sure we would be able to go enough times,any information would be greatly appreciated
Dan

Ripsaw Raver wrote:Just One more question about the annual pass, is the twelve-month validity period 12 months of the park being open or is it 12 consecutive months from date of issue so if I bought one in March does it is 12 months include December January and February when the park is close,if this is so then I see no need in getting a pass that has 12months park use,but 8 and a bit months entry. If it's march to November the March to say June then I could consider it,me and my partner works out that we would have to go at least five times in one year to make our money back, so we just need to make sure we would be able to go enough times,any information would be greatly appreciated
It's a calendar year from the date it is activated ie March to March.

That does mean the pass is redundant during the closed season but if you visit enough then with the money you will save on entry, parking etc it will more than pay for itself.
Zach

Dan.N wrote:
Ripsaw Raver wrote:Just One more question about the annual pass, is the twelve-month validity period 12 months of the park being open or is it 12 consecutive months from date of issue so if I bought one in March does it is 12 months include December January and February when the park is close,if this is so then I see no need in getting a pass that has 12months park use,but 8 and a bit months entry. If it's march to November the March to say June then I could consider it,me and my partner works out that we would have to go at least five times in one year to make our money back, so we just need to make sure we would be able to go enough times,any information would be greatly appreciated
It's a calendar year from the date it is activated ie March to March.

That does mean the pass is redundant during the closed season but if you visit enough then with the money you will save on entry, parking etc it will more than pay for itself.
Park entry, car parking and then don't forget the 20% off food, drink & retail it entities you too, I sometimes think some passes could pay for themselves in one visit if you stayed in the hotels got the 20% discount then went in for two days, had food and drink and bought a few things from the shop and bang the discount you rack up could come to the price of the pass so it really is worth even just for March to March
Morgan

Does anyone know how I can contact John Wardley? I have some questions I fancy asking him :3