Rides you want to see leave the park.

General discussion regarding the UK's No.1 Theme Park. Talk about anything and everything Alton Towers here.
codyy

Write what rides you want to go and why =P~
dantheman

I would like to see ripsaw go because it is gone way past its lifespan and there are far better flat rides out there that could replace it, preferably a thrill flat
Aidan Lowe

Air

I think having Th13teen and Sonic Spinball is enough for junior coasters. Air is just worthless now, its an interesting position to ride a coaster for anyone's first time, but the ride offers very little, I would even rate Th13teen as more thrilling than Air, it should go soon imo.
Formerly known under username Andy Mc
lf2001

Maybe Enterprise. It's just been there ages and it isn't really exciting, I think they should just remove it and put in two new flats into X-Sector.
Dom

Andy Mc wrote:Air

I think having Th13teen and Sonic Spinball is enough for junior coasters. Air is just worthless now, its an interesting position to ride a coaster for anyone's first time, but the ride offers very little, I would even rate Th13teen as more thrilling than Air, it should go soon imo.
What! No way! I personally have a soft spot for Air. I would personally like to see Haunted Hollow gone. I know its not classed as a ride, but it is supposedly an attraction that has little affect. When ever i walk down it, i never see anyone actually taking the time to listen or look at the things.
Nathan_Fisher

Enterpise is past its time now, i remember riding it for my first time a few years ago and even though it was my first time i didn't really see the point. I suppose its good for younger kids who want to try out bigger rides but for someone who knows what to expect it really isn't that great.
NemesisRider

I wouldn't exactly mind if The Flume went, but at the same time I could see it being great again with a retheme.

Also, Rita I wouldn't mind going, but its a fun ride and just needs a retheme.
Jamie

Rita and Air. Rita is just dull and boring (unless you are in the very back row on a good day), and Air is boring unless you are in the back, where it verges on being average.
In my opinion of course!
JustWill

I want to see ripsaw go. To the X-sector !! :lol
But seriously, the flume, to make way for the worlds first inverting log flume ;)
stealthsmiler

Ripsaw removed and replaced with a new model that is floorless. Plus replaced so those facing backwards aren't at a disadvantage of having nothing to look at.

Most of CCL needs an update now and all but Twirling Toadstool should be sold off and replaced - IMO CCL should have become Cebeebies Land as Old McDonald's farm was a stronger and better executed theme.
Enterprise could be relocated and a new flat placed there and also the Blade moved to MB.
The Flume replaced with a good spinning coaster after Sonic leaves (If it leaves)
then lots more flats in most areas of the park.
TheBeast

stealthsmiler wrote:Ripsaw removed and replaced with a new model that is floorless. Plus replaced so those facing backwards aren't at a disadvantage of having nothing to look at.
Ripsaw doesn't have a backwards section though...?
Credit to NemesisRider for an amazing signature!
stealthsmiler

No but the new models do. The could get the exact same model again, however I think that the floorless would be better.
TheBeast

Point taken. I doubt Merlin would go for another though
Credit to NemesisRider for an amazing signature!
Savva0122

The flume's got to go, but I would like to see a new and improved one in its place
Air15

I would like to see enterprise to go because it's boring and old also the flume but a new flume that's actually themed to mutany bay
looptheloop

A new flume would be good especially a themed one I think.
kenmac15

1st to go has to be Nemesis Sub-Terra the most disappointing thing ever !!!!!!!!!
2nd Duel
dantheman

kenmac15 wrote:1st to go has to be Nemesis Sub-Terra the most disappointing thing ever !!!!!!!!!
2nd Duel
What! No way. I think Nemesis sub terra is a good enough, not fantastic by any means but still good enough.Plus it is too new to take away. I agree about Duel for the most part though :yes: . But we all have our likes and dislikes and if they are yours thats fine. Dont you think that rides like ripsaw or The Flume should go before these because Ripsaw and the flume are, in my opinion, in need of a dire revamp or a replacement?
MizzHanza

The Runaway Mine Train? Getting a bit old now
Dan

MizzHanza wrote:The Runaway Mine Train? Getting a bit old now
:no: RMT is a classic and is generally the first step for any young thrill seeker-to-be.

If it was up to me I would remove Enterprise and replace it with a brand new flat.