Enchanted Village

General discussion regarding the UK's No.1 Theme Park. Talk about anything and everything Alton Towers here.
timmy1372

How many adults can stay in one Enchanted lodge? the AT booking system lets me book 4 adults into one lodge but it looks like they only have one double bed and 2 bunk beds? is this true? if so why let me book 4 adults into 1 lodge? silly silly!
lewis97
Admin
Admin

timmy1372 wrote:How many adults can stay in one Enchanted lodge? the AT booking system lets me book 4 adults into one lodge but it looks like they only have one double bed and 2 bunk beds? is this true? if so why let me book 4 adults into 1 lodge? silly silly!
Yeah, the lodges have a double bed, a bunk bed which has two beds and an additional single bed can be supplied.
Stan.H

Has anyone stayed in one of the TreeHouse lodges yet? Are they worth the money? What type of views do you get? Are they like the ones at Centre Parcs?
timmy1372

lewis97 wrote:
timmy1372 wrote:How many adults can stay in one Enchanted lodge? the AT booking system lets me book 4 adults into one lodge but it looks like they only have one double bed and 2 bunk beds? is this true? if so why let me book 4 adults into 1 lodge? silly silly!
Yeah, the lodges have a double bed, a bunk bed which has two beds and an additional single bed can be supplied.
It sais there is a truckle bed, from what I can see in pictures the bunk beds have another bed slid underneath that you can pull out! from what I know normal truckle beds to be, they normally turn a single into a double by pulling the extra bed out from underneath, so i'm thinking rather than another single can be supplied, it's already under the bunkbed and kind of forms a double when pulled out!

as can be seen here!
http://www.themeparkguide.biz/images/Ho ... yright.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Zach

The truckle bed just forms another single bed as the bunk beds are bunk beds and it couldn't make another double on the bottom bed (ladder in the way) so you have a double in the main room and the bunk + pull out truckle bed in the other room :) as far as I understand it's not supplied and comes as standard in every lodge whether required or not.

And it should allow you to book 4 adults cause we have 5 adults staying in a lodge in July
timmy1372

OK thanks, the lodges come out pretty reasonable per person considering it can sleep five adults, I think we will go for it! but how do you decide who gets the double bed? and who is stuck in the bunk beds and single? lol
TuesdayNightChat

Booked the lodge for my annual Scarefest visit! Looking forward to it!
joebedding

I stayed in the Enchanted Village for the first time last weekend - and i have to say it was great.

The breakfast in the morning was perfect, and the staff were on top form.

The only thing i would say is the distance from the monorail station. If you wanted to pop back during the day in the park, its a good hour of your day gone before you're back at the park entrance.
Liam.W

I have just returned from a 1 night stay and it was fantastic. The crooked spoon was brilliant and staff were super friendly! Monorail is quite a way away but apart from that it's amazing!
Ride count since the beginning of 2015: 2632!
Ride count 2021: 416!
Cred count: 167!

Justin

Having stayed at all three accommodation choices at Alton Towers, The Enchanted Village has to be my favourite as it has a magical atmosphere and a real feeling of escape.

Yes, it is a pain to walk to the monorail, but I love how the village feels secluded from the rest of the resort and gives a woodland feel. As for the Crooked Spoon, it is my favourite place to eat at the resort! Certainly worth checking it out!