Alton Towers Resort - Food and Beverage

General discussion regarding the UK's No.1 Theme Park. Talk about anything and everything Alton Towers here.
Dan

I have to back up what Lakey says with regards to F&B at the Resort.

I had possibly the best visit I’ve ever had to Rollercoaster Restaurant over event weekend. Everything came in good time, everything was correct and it was all hot. The portion sizes and general quality of the food was much improved over my last visit earlier in the season, so hopefully this is something we’ll see maintained over the rest of this season, and into the coming seasons as well.
Torsie24

Morning all. 

Off for my second trip to AT shortly. (First was only last month and I've caught the bug!)

Anyway, I'm sure when I was there I saw a fast food place (in Mutiny Bay, perhaps?) that had some sort of Halloumi and veg wrap. 

Does that ring a bell with anyone? 

I'm also sure I've seen somewhere online, but have searched here and elsewhere, where someone had gone around and taken photos of the all the fast food menus etc for the season. Would be really grateful if anyone has a link to such a place. We're going in a group and would mean we have a better chance of getting the big 7 in if we can plan where we're eating in advance  :)
Last edited by Dan on Tue Sep 10, 2019 10:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Merged with existing topic
Dan

Torsie24 wrote:Morning all. 

Off for my second trip to AT shortly. (First was only last month and I've caught the bug!)

Anyway, I'm sure when I was there I saw a fast food place (in Mutiny Bay, perhaps?) that had some sort of Halloumi and veg wrap. 

Does that ring a bell with anyone? 

I'm also sure I've seen somewhere online, but have searched here and elsewhere, where someone had gone around and taken photos of the all the fast food menus etc for the season. Would be really grateful if anyone has a link to such a place. We're going in a group and would mean we have a better chance of getting the big 7 in if we can plan where we're eating in advance  :)
Off the top of my head, I think the place you’re referring to that does the wrap is the unit on the corner of the Mutiny Bay Courtyard building that is adjacent to Battle Galleons. I occasionally get a Pulled Chicken wrap from there and the quality is very good.

Regarding the menus, I have seen something similar. I think they may be in one of the Merlin Annual Passholders groups on Facebook, but I can’t remember if it’s the regular group or the Additional Needs Discussion group.

Hope that helps :)
Torsie24

Thanks Dan, that helps a lot. Pulled chicken sounds good too!

The regular MAP group has really good up to date photo albums for CWOA and TP food, but sadly not an AT one. 

I'll go check the Additional Needs one now :)

Found it -You were right! Opposite Wickerman.

Thanks Dan. 

Last edited by DeadJack5 on Wed Sep 11, 2019 3:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Merged Posts
Swarm Chris

As posted on TowersTimes social media Alton Towers have confirmed the introduction of Coca-Cola Freestyle to the theme park for the 2020 season.

Available from seven locations around the park, guests will be able to purchase a ‘Freestyle Vessel’ at a price of £12 each for one, £10 each for two, or £9 each for three or more, which can then be reactivated on future visits for £6. This follows the rollout of Coca-Cola Freestyle at Thorpe Park last year, which brought Mezzo Mix to the UK for the first time.

Will you be quenching your thirst with the hundreds of flavour combinations during your trips to the Resort? Mezzo Mix anyone?