Alton Towers Resort Merchandise

General discussion regarding the UK's No.1 Theme Park. Talk about anything and everything Alton Towers here.
AltonOperator

I have an original nemesis 1994 pin but that’s in a bag on my shelf and that’s where it’s staying! There’s no way I’m going to risk losing that!!!
Thanks Jack
Lotty

So a scarefest 2017 badge has been released and already sold out by 5pm this Saturday according to the public on Facebook. One person claimed they were told there would be no more stock until fireworks? What is the point in that and of it's true I'll be disappointed very much.

Created By Lewis97 :)

Was Thrillbaby now Lotty :)
Justin

The controversial SW8 wood (which I love) is being sold in batches, so I hope this will be similar. I expect more will be placed on sale next weekend.
ROYJESS

I manage to purchase a 2017 Scarefest pin badge yesterday (Sunday), plenty in stock
Lotty

I sure hope so. This is the problem with social media. People giving misleading info.

Owen

ROYJESS wrote:I manage to purchase a 2017 Scarefest pin badge yesterday (Sunday), plenty in stock
Sunday is the day they sold out :P

By midday there was probably half a shelf box full! :O
ROYJESS

I should have purchased a few, I could have been quids in selling them on E-bay  :twisted:

Time on my pin badge sale receipt is 13.37
Lotty

I'm there Friday and Saturday this week. So fingers crossed they get some more in.

Jack

It's a shame that some people buy all of the pin badges to the point they sell out, only then to sell them on eBay, if AT put a limit on the amount of badges per person I'm sure that the problem would disappear and there'd be more than enough for everyone interested in buying one :)
ROYJESS

Over the fireworks weekend, Alton released 900 (so I've been told) fireworks 2017 pin badges. They released 600 on Saturday which sold out by around 11am. 

I was given heads up on the fact they they were releasing the remaining 300 on Sunday. So first thing we headed straight to the Towers shop and they were limiting the badges to 1 per person. Shortly after we purchased 2, they then limited the pin badges to 1 per transaction. 

It was manic in the shop as everyone was trying to purchase one or more. 

I didn't put our 2nd pin badge on ebay to sell for a hefty profit, we gave it away to a good friend of ours who works at the park who collects pin badges. 

This is a pic of ours

Dan

I came away with 4 Fireworks pins (one for myself)

One of the badges is for another community member who didn’t manage to pick one up and the other two are for members of family.

I struggle to understand why only 900 were produced (if your source of information is correct) when they were expecting anywhere upwards of 50k people on park across the weekend.
Owen

Exclusivity! I can guarantee that a fair few members on here would have rushed to buy as many badges as they were allowed after hearing how fast they sold out!

To be honest it’s quite nice for a ‘limited edition’ product to actually be limited edition, unlike the super limited edition levitating trains sold at Thorpe to this day!
DavidRock

The new 2017 Alton Towers Christmas pin badge is live on the main Alton Towers Website. I've heard that there are only gonna be about 1000 or so. They were supposed to go on sale earlier in the week but Alton Towers received them slightly late.

VERY quickly ordered one and totally didn't see the part to claim MAP discount. You have to enter the first 7 or so digits of the pass. I was trying the last 6. I had already added to cart but should've scrolled down before pressing add. Oh well it's only about 70p or so off anyway.
Justin

I was the same when ordering. Luckily, I knew where my card was so that saved some time. It is a nice badge!
Robert.W

I've just seen a picture of the Christmas pin badge! No doubt it will be popular, even if people buy it just to complete the collection of all the seasonal pin badges!

S.J_O'Grady

All these events pin badges are too hard to get hold off for me to bother trying.  :( It'd annoy me to have some but not the others so I'll just stick to the main season ones I think!
Life is a roller coaster. You can either scream every time you hit a bump or you can throw your hands up in the air and enjoy it.
Justin

The hardest one for me to obtain was surprisingly the Scarefest pin. I do have all three now though.
Dom

I love the Scarefest pin. Its so cute. The Christmas pin is quite nice too. I've added it to my stocking list :lol
Zach

With a new Season comes new pin badges, new staff pins and new ride pins.

What would people like to see come in the 2018 season pin related?

More of the same? Wider range? Maybe hotel pins?