Alton Towers Resort Merchandise

General discussion regarding the UK's No.1 Theme Park. Talk about anything and everything Alton Towers here.
Mono09

Don't remember seeing these last year in the shops. Just wondering if anyone knows how many there are available. So far I've got

Thirteen
Nemesis
Nemesis ST
Oblivion
Smiler
Rita
Air.

Any I've missed off the list?
Mono09

forgot to say ice age aswell
matadventure

I bought some in 2011

Th13teen
Air
Oblivion
and the ATR logo
Mono09

Had a good search today & yesterday on park but didn't see any ATR as that'd be a good one to have. could have sworn I saw a 'ministry of joy' one today as well.
DrReeve

Are these simply in ride shops would live to start a collection
Image credit to Lewis97
Mono09

Some are in ride shops but I got most from towers trading. if you buy 3 you get a free ATR lanyard to put them on.
Pennywise

Mono09 wrote: Some are in ride shops but I got most from towers trading. if you buy 3 you get a free ATR lanyard to put them on.
How much do they cost? :)
Hmv

Mono09 wrote: Had a good search today & yesterday on park but didn't see any ATR as that'd be a good one to have. could have sworn I saw a 'ministry of joy' one today as well.
I have a moj/smiler one :moj as far as I know these are staff only but they may well have started selling them as smiler merchandise.
Ripsaw Raver

I brought some more badge pins and backs and made 3 more badges.
(Disclaimer-Once again i am making no profit from these items and are purely for my fan use, such items are for personal enjoyment and any marketing/advertisment made for AT is simply a bonus.)

The last and 2nd Badge are my own design
(Proof Copy)
The ACCEPT MARMALISATION badge is a design used in my RCT3 Ride SM1L3R on SGW set in the Kelman Institute Of Social Compliance
CHECK OUT MY FLICKR PHOTOSTREAM
http://www.flickr.com/photos/djthorpeimages/

Why is Nemesis Inferno really Inferior
MitchHawker Steel CoasterPoll 2012
Nemesis at #12
Nemesis Inferno at#123
Mono09

Hmv wrote:
Mono09 wrote: Had a good search today & yesterday on park but didn't see any ATR as that'd be a good one to have. could have sworn I saw a 'ministry of joy' one today as well.
I have a moj/smiler one :moj as far as I know these are staff only but they may well have started selling them as smiler merchandise.
I may well have seen it on a staff members lanyard actually. would love one of those,hopefully they will have them in the smiler shop once opened.
Hmv

Mono09 wrote:
Hmv wrote:
I may well have seen it on a staff members lanyard actually. would love one of those,hopefully they will have them in the smiler shop once opened.
Yeh mines certainly pride of place on my lanyard, how quickly my collection is coming along I think my neck will be weighed down soon lol
Mono09

Can you confirm if there are others available other than the ones I mentioned at the start of the post? For the public to get anyway.
Hmv

Retail isn't my department so I wouldn't be sure if you have got them all, but I think you have  :) there is quite a few staff only ones too  ;)
Heisenberg96

Probably got them all, they're all the big rides...could be ripsaw/submission ones? Complete guesses really I have no clue but I'm just thinking in terms of big rides
KevBales

I've been collecting the pin badges since the 90's so always on the look out for new ones  :) my favourite is the original Nemesis logo one from 94! I think that list is correct just the Ice Age and Resort badge you missed off. I haven't been yet this season so always on the look out for more especially with The Smiler not too far away now. Was there many Smiler pin badges in Towers Trading?
"If they open the vault they're meddling with things they don't understand... they should just leave the vault alone..."
KevBales

Apart from Sub-Terra, Ice Age and the AT logo the rest of the pin badges will just be the SW coasters and Rita  :) I haven't seen any others I'm afraid.
"If they open the vault they're meddling with things they don't understand... they should just leave the vault alone..."
Mono09

KevBales wrote: I've been collecting the pin badges since the 90's so always on the look out for new ones  :) my favourite is the original Nemesis logo one from 94! I think that list is correct just the Ice Age and Resort badge you missed off. I haven't been yet this season so always on the look out for more especially with The Smiler not too far away now. Was there many Smiler pin badges in Towers Trading?
There was a smiler pin badge in towers trading & also hotel(not splash landings). So it looks like I only need to find this elusive resort badge & I'm sorted haha
Adam

There are a few staff exclusive enamel badges too. Like the Th13teen one, and the Beating heart logo.
"It would be spiteful to put Jellyfish in a trifle..."
cybermen39

There is also an enamel Delivering the Magic pin Badge in gold and red from 1996 onwards. And a Gold Henry pin badge that was given for special rewards it is in a black box with a red velvet inside and a clear lid.
KevBales

Was at the park today they were selling the Resort pin badge in the Air shop and Towers Trading. Hope this helps!