Alton Towers Resort Merchandise

General discussion regarding the UK's No.1 Theme Park. Talk about anything and everything Alton Towers here.
rallyrob

When i was there this week i could only find ones for Rita, Oblivion, Smiler and Nemesis Sub Tera. I really wanted a nemesis and air one just to complete my collection
Dr.Kelham

rallyrob wrote:When i was there this week i could only find ones for Rita, Oblivion, Smiler and Nemesis Sub Tera. I really wanted a nemesis and air one just to complete my collection
Yeah I believe nemmy and air is all I need to complete my set and was disappointed that I couldn't find them on Sunday :(
With thanks to lewis97 :)
KevBales

Apart from the one the staff are wearing, does anyone know if the park has produced a Cbeebies Land pin badge for the public to buy??
Zach

Yes kev they have it's available to buy in towers trading
KevBales

That's awesome thanks :) Is it the same as the staff one with '2014' on it?
KevBales

TheSmilerMan wrote:Yes kev they have it's available to buy in towers trading
Was on park today but sadly no Cbeebies pin badge to be found at TT or in the shop in CLAND, the staff told me they haven't made one and weren't sure if they will be :( so maybe you were lucky, did you see it in the shop?
BlueFire

Hi at all :)
i am searching for a "Thirteen", "Air", "The Smiler" & The Chessington Logo-Pin Badge. So if anyone has one of them and wants to sell them, just let me know :) !
Morgan

Sorry for reviving an old topic...
When I went on 02/08/14, I collected an Oblivion, Rita and Resort logo badge. (They also had Smiler and N:ST ones, but I already had one a don't want a sub-terry badge)
Zach

Some very nice rare badges fell into my possession ;)
inFusion

I don't own any Towers badges but next time I go I will pick some up. I own a Chessington logo pin and a BubbleWorks pin but no others.

P.S. Do Thorpe sell pins?
Zach

Yes thorpe sell a very limited rage of badges
Ryan.B

My friend gave me all of his for free! The Smiler Oblivion Nemesis and Air. He also gave me all the key chains and all the ride pens along with an Oblivion and the smiler mug for 15 pound! The mugs are normally close that much alone even with annual pass discount which I think makes them a tenner. Around 35 pounds worth I believe. Will go well with my maps and clothing from the smiler and 13. I have to say the pin badges are brilliant and I have them on display on my wall,mi sometimes take them out and wear them with pride! :D I now own 6 mugs 9 pin badges 5 on ride photos 7 pieces of clothing 2 monopolies 1 set of top trumps 17 maps from when i started collecting and all the ride pens/stationery. That's just alton towers apart from 4 pin badges from chessie and thorpe. I have around 100 pieces of theme park merch in my room. Taking up two walls at the side which is pretty much all I have in my room apart from my bed and cupboard. Crazy amount of merch from two years
Zach

AT lover wrote:My friend gave me all of his for free! The Smiler Oblivion Nemesis and Air. He also gave me all the key chains and all the ride pens along with an Oblivion and the smiler mug for 15 pound! The mugs are normally close that much alone even with annual pass discount which I think makes them a tenner. Around 35 pounds worth I believe. Will go well with my maps and clothing from the smiler and 13. I have to say the pin badges are brilliant and I have them on display on my wall,mi sometimes take them out and wear them with pride! :D I now own 6 mugs 9 pin badges 5 on ride photos 7 pieces of clothing 2 monopolies 1 set of top trumps 17 maps from when i started collecting and all the ride pens/stationery. That's just alton towers apart from 4 pin badges from chessie and thorpe. I have around 100 pieces of theme park merch in my room. Taking up two walls at the side which is pretty much all I have in my room apart from my bed and cupboard. Crazy amount of merch from two years

Only 9 badges ? Got some catching up to do ;)
thi3teenloverboy14

How much are they in towers trading and where can I find them in that shop?
Zach

thi3teenloverboy14 wrote:How much are they in towers trading and where can I find them in that shop?
Not sure on the price at the moment, I do believe £2. They are sold on each ride section in TowersTrading. You can however buy them also in each ride shop :)
Morgan

Do Thorpe and Chessie stock badges? I have a collection growing... :grin:
Zach

Thorpe as far as im aware stock two badges and they are both for The Swarm
Morgan

Cool, any pictures?
Dom

This is one of The Swarm's pin badges.

Morgan

Cheers, will have to purchase that one when I'm at Thorpe.
Here is my current collection: