staff training video

General discussion regarding the UK's No.1 Theme Park. Talk about anything and everything Alton Towers here.
sixstringhotshot88

i've just watched the magic factory for about the 20th time and noticed part of it mentions a staff training video. Is this on the internet anywhere to watch or download? Do they still do the training videos today?
Hmv

I've watched quite a few videos in my time there but I have never seen any of them on the Internet. It's a shame really because I know one of them would be a really good advert for AT.  :)
torps235

I have a copy, how much would you pay for it??
sixstringhotshot88

haha i think you should share the love with everyone torps.
cybermen39

Do you mean the Tv Show or the Creating the Magic videos that were done for Entertanment staff as a reminder of the year they were involved in. Because all these show behind the scenes and the 1996 1 shows footage of before and after the Magic Hq building was built and entertanment managers meetings.If you mean these i have copys of all of them.
sixstringhotshot88

all of those sound great.

There's not alot of behind the scenes stuff out there apart from the magic factory. Even the park life series cant be found online anymore.
JamiePenguin

As far as I know this is the only Staff Training Video that is public, doubt it is still used today but could be as The Towers still use videos made 10+ years ago.

cybermen39

Hi i have no end of behind the scenes footage and BBC ADNODDAU RESOURCES IMAGE BANK DVDS all showing footage of things the public don't see. Inc Magic HQ meetings backstage ice show footage from peter rabbit' the parades inside the warehouse's costume wardrobe footage. Footage you don't get to see. That on utube is perhaps 1% of footage i have i have collected right from 1989 i would galdy do any copys if you want to pm me.
sixstringhotshot88

thanks for that jamie. that video is featured in the magic factory documentary.

cybermen i'll shoot you over a PM thanks.
Maseyg123

sixstringhotshot88 wrote: all of those sound great.

There's not alot of behind the scenes stuff out there apart from the magic factory. Even the park life series cant be found online anymore.
Here is the Park Life video on YouTube! :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xcnaxTooJdc
Credit to lewis97 for the amazing signature above :)

Hilarious Text Loading...