Alton Towers Resort - Offers, Vouchers and Discounts

General discussion regarding the UK's No.1 Theme Park. Talk about anything and everything Alton Towers here.
Air15

Does anybody know when the sun 2 free tickets are happening?
bensaund

18th March
Air15

Thanks
DrKelman

Does anybody know if we get the 50% off deal for Alton Towers hotel rooms with The Sun tokens this year?
Bert

DrKelman wrote:Does anybody know if we get the 50% off deal for Alton Towers hotel rooms with The Sun tokens this year?
Yes there is a 2 for 1 deal, I believe in The Sun newspaper for ATH, It started yesterday.
[Insert Signature Here]
Stan.H

The Sun offer is back again this year (even though it's already been said), after an advert last night (during Saturday Night Takeaway) which gave me goosebumps (thats how sad I am :P ) saying its starting again, with two kids on Oblivion! :D
DrKelman

Bert2theSpark wrote:
DrKelman wrote:Does anybody know if we get the 50% off deal for Alton Towers hotel rooms with The Sun tokens this year?
Yes there is a 2 for 1 deal, I believe in The Sun newspaper for ATH, It started yesterday.
Alright thank you!
funstie

If you have an annual pass the 50% sale has started. Using the discount code MAP50. Emails should have been sent out this morning. T+C's state it has to be booked with an annual pass but you don't need to add your card number to the order.

https://www.altontowers.com/holidayclub50march" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
pleaty

Got the same discount with the Sun voucher code today, for a stay in the Enchanded village for funsties 40th birthday in July (he is such a small child really :lol )
funstie

Ha ha! Thanks little bro! C'mon you know its going to be an awesome weekend!!!!
RobHand

Does anyone know if there are any more hotel discounts available. I planning to visit again on the 1st of September for my birthday, but cant find any deals :(
Ladyofthelake

A word of warning for anyone who may be looking for cheap deals for Theme Park tickets. The Resort have today posted a warning on Facebook about a website called 'UKGroupDeals' who are supposedly offering park entry and fastrack at a substantial discount. This website and offer is not genuine, and those who try to take up the offer will not receive valid tickets. The Resort are trying to get the offer and website removed, however if you do come across it please do not enter any personal details as per the Resort's advice.

There are also similar scam deals around for Thorpe Park Resort so please be careful when looking for offers. 
Robert.W

I genuinely feel for all those who have bought fake tickets from this scam. I can only hope that they will find those who are responsible and they be held to account. So many people's plans will have been ruined.

Justin

Fellow students...
We're opening up our Splash Landings Hotel from the 4th September to the 30th September exclusively for Student Beans readers - enjoy a room-only overnight stay (excluding Theme Park tickets) for only £60 per room, that's £15 per person for a group of four!

If thrills are your thing, the Alton Towers Resort is perfect place for you with an awesome choice of world first rollercoasters including Galactica, where you'll journey out of this world on the world's first rollercoaster fully dedicated to virtual reality, face G-forces greater than a space shuttle on the legendary Nemesis, brave Oblivion's iconic vertical drop, ride The Smiler's 14 loops or satisfy your need for speed on Rita - hold on tight! 

But that's not it, trek through the Haunted Hollow and keep your eyes peeled for spooky goings on, embark on a journey of discovery through Sharkbait Reef by SEA LIFE or battle ghosts and ghouls in DUEL.

Then enjoy a wonderful evening in the Caribbean-themed Resort hotel. Have a fantabulous short break this September at the Alton Towers Resort. On the date of stay you may be moved or upgraded to a different room in a different Alton Towers Resort hotel. 
An absolute bargain, I'm gutted I can't take it up. I received this offer through and email and had to log in via my account in order to activate the link. Worth noting though; Restaurant, bar and front desk facilities not available in Splash Landings Hotel for stays from 3rd September 2017. Check-in and restaurants available in Alton Towers Hotel during these dates.
zappomatic

Justin wrote:Fellow students...
We're opening up our Splash Landings Hotel from the 4th September to the 30th September exclusively for Student Beans readers - enjoy a room-only overnight stay (excluding Theme Park tickets) for only £60 per room, that's £15 per person for a group of four!

If thrills are your thing, the Alton Towers Resort is perfect place for you with an awesome choice of world first rollercoasters including Galactica, where you'll journey out of this world on the world's first rollercoaster fully dedicated to virtual reality, face G-forces greater than a space shuttle on the legendary Nemesis, brave Oblivion's iconic vertical drop, ride The Smiler's 14 loops or satisfy your need for speed on Rita - hold on tight! 

But that's not it, trek through the Haunted Hollow and keep your eyes peeled for spooky goings on, embark on a journey of discovery through Sharkbait Reef by SEA LIFE or battle ghosts and ghouls in DUEL.

Then enjoy a wonderful evening in the Caribbean-themed Resort hotel. Have a fantabulous short break this September at the Alton Towers Resort. On the date of stay you may be moved or upgraded to a different room in a different Alton Towers Resort hotel. 
An absolute bargain, I'm gutted I can't take it up. I received this offer through and email and had to log in via my account in order to activate the link. Worth noting though; Restaurant, bar and front desk facilities not available in Splash Landings Hotel for stays from 3rd September 2017. Check-in and restaurants available in Alton Towers Hotel during these dates.
It's clear that they're struggling to fill the hotels outside peak season. On Monday four of us are staying in an Arctic Explorer room for £86 including breakfast and water park tickets!
Justin

£86 is good value for that room. They are really nice and even better than the Moon Voyager rooms.

Splash is only open for this offer and not bookable to the general public, but September is always a quiet month for parks.
lewis97
Admin
Admin

It appears you can get a £15 ticket to Scarefest by purchasing them from the charity Global's Make Some Noise - from what I understand, Alton Towers have donated the tickets to the charity with them then receiving all proceeds from the ticket sales.
Bexa

Not sure if this counts, but AT just posted this to their Facebook
In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move
Adam W

Sorry if it's already been said, but is Alton doing bounceback during scarefest (i.e. cheap next day tickets)?
bensaund

Yes they were advertising them when I was there