Alton Towers Resort - Offers, Vouchers and Discounts

General discussion regarding the UK's No.1 Theme Park. Talk about anything and everything Alton Towers here.
Ladyofthelake

The sun have announced they will be printing their usual 2 for 1 vouchers from Saturday
rossdeadmanz

Just received an email from The Sun regarding my Alto Towers tickets - Roll on April 11th! Should be pretty quiet surely?
beanz32101

hi all. im doing the 2 free tickets with the sun. im about to send them off but, i know i need a first class stamp on the envelope inside which they send back. but do i need a stamp on the actual envelope i send to the sun? thanks any who can help.
mike
dazza4783

beanz32101 wrote:hi all. im doing the 2 free tickets with the sun. im about to send them off but, i know i need a first class stamp on the envelope inside which they send back. but do i need a stamp on the actual envelope i send to the sun? thanks any who can help.
mike
Yes you need a stamp on both envelopes.
Dan

Don't think it's been mentioned yet but you can now get a 2 for 1 voucher with a Rustlers Burger. Just peel off the sticker and show it at the kiosk to get the discount. I've checked dates and they're valid every day until 07/11/2014.
Danny

AT have just tweeted that if you book online for a trip during April you get 35% off and a free fast track! They have a picture of the smiler and say 'ride the smiler' so I'd assume that's one of the options for a fast track which is really surprising but there you go :)
Ladyofthelake

The offer is for groups of 7 or more - 35% off with a free fastrack for The Smiler. Full details are on this webpage: http://www.altontowers.com/special-offe ... -fastrack/
Kirsty25

Noticed in work today, towers have bogof entry when you buy rustlers, with smileresque advertising
Doddy

Thanks was just about to ask if anyone knows when and where I can find the buy one get one free offers.
Martin

Doddy wrote:Thanks was just about to ask if anyone knows when and where I can find the buy one get one free offers.
They are also on Kelloggs packs Doddy :D
xnatillyx

yay 10 days after we posted for the sun vouchers they are here. roll on 27th April :D i am sooooooooooooo excited. We are just panicking about travel now , we need someone to take & pick us up. My fiance's brother took us last year but we had a nightmare getting home. Also the train round by us doesn't leave till 10.15 so too late to go by train and it costs the same for us to get home as a return there would and we would be paying only £4 less than it costs for us to get to London last week. Then there is the bus costs on top. Gonna cost £45 one way. Not happening , panic stations because we are short of money right now. But nothing is going to stop us , i didn't but the rubbish sun paper for nothing :P
Martin

Sounds like a travel nightmare.
Hope you get there,and have a fantastic day :D
xnatillyx

Martin wrote:Sounds like a travel nightmare.
Hope you get there,and have a fantastic day :D
Yep the pitfalls of living in a small village :P

Got a lift there , my fiance's brother again
just got to get home - last year it took us a bus , train , bus & taxi to get home. Praying someone can take us home [-o<
djdan14

Got given the 21st of April, which I assume is likely to be a very busy day being Easter Monday?
xnatillyx

yep Easter will be busy
that's why i avoided band A. Too many families & Kids.
3 weeks today i will be having fun on the rides , so excited :D
RubyGaga

Does anybody know how long the sun tickets take to arrive? I sent the completed forms off on 30th march, and havent received them yet
Martin

I think it will all depend which date band you went for.
The Sun usually tend to send out the early date bands first as you would expect.
If your chosen date band had a lot of other requests too,then it could be that you have been given one of the other choices you made.
We picked the September/October date band as our number 1 choice.
So we are not expecting our to arrive anytime soon.
Have a fab day when you do go :D
RubyGaga

Oh right! We chose the May/June band as our first choice!! Hopefully it wont be too busy! Going the day after our last exam...
Enjoy your day too! September/october is a fantastic time to go!
lewis97
Admin
Admin

Just so you know, you will be allocated a day within the date band you requested and do not have free choice over when you go. At least that's how it was last year.
RubyGaga

Haha, what i meant to put was the band date starts AFTER our last exam :p

Would actually be nice if the tickets that we are allocated was on the first band date though