Alton Towers Resort - Offers, Vouchers and Discounts

General discussion regarding the UK's No.1 Theme Park. Talk about anything and everything Alton Towers here.
snakey904

I am glad I am a merlin annual pass holder and I can get 50% of tickets for £23 so if anyone would like to join me I be happy to spend the day with you ?
Kenzie2012

I haven't seen this mentioned just yet.... Alton Towers Towers 2 tickets are up again this year.

Any Day return is just £15.

Next Day return is a crazy £4.80!!!!!

Absolute bargain offers there really, the whole pre tax price and You pay price adverts are still about, but this way of promoting the offers has been scaled back some what. 
"Life is a waste of time, and time is a waste of life. Get wasted all the time, and you'll have the time of your life!”
snakey904

yeah the towers 2 and the next day prices are good but for getting photos aren't this year thou I mean last year you could get 5 photo's and a download for £20 but this year is 4 photo's and one free download for £25 so in a way you are paying more for less than last year  :?
Kendalgal

Sent my sun vouchers today and also booked for 1st weekend of scare fest using sun13.
Mum to Hollie (9) & Madison (5)
stu1980

all MAP holders get Free coffee - tea or hot choc after 3pm now also its in the MAP book and thats at all parks
Has the magic gone for me - yep almost!
zerotrace

Bit of a shame to see people buying The Scum newspaper.

Not worth giving them a penny for anything.

Sign up to CokeZone, make a new account (only need a unique E-Mail address), complete the less than 60 second survey and you are rewarded with 5 points...Enough for 2 for 1 into the park or 50% off a hotel stay.

Failing the above, Kelloggs are doing the usual 2 for 1 cut-outs on their cereal boxes.
Boz

stu1980 wrote: all MAP holders get Free coffee - tea or hot choc after 3pm now also its in the MAP book and thats at all parks
I'll have to wait for my MAP book to come through to check, but if that's true, it's bloody epic :)
SpecyBeast

How much would it cost me to stop with the 50% discount including ticket prices?
Pleaseeee Populate my forum for Media Studies

http://thrillmakersofficialfans.net84.net

bensaund

snakey904 wrote: yeah the towers 2 and the next day prices are good but for getting photos aren't this year thou I mean last year you could get 5 photo's and a download for £20 but this year is 4 photo's and one free download for £25 so in a way you are paying more for less than last year  :?
Also you no longer get your MAP discount on the photopass too...... RIP OFF!!

-Extra for downloads
-Less photos
-No discount

= No sale
If you go down to the woods today
Hokeystokie

Also don't get MAP on refillable hot drinks I'm confused I thought it was everything across the park not bits & bobs
mousch

Hokeystokie wrote: Also don't get MAP on refillable hot drinks I'm confused I thought it was everything across the park not bits & bobs
I bought a refillable hot drink on sunday and got AP discount,maybe that was a mistake on their part.
Michelle

Boz wrote:
stu1980 wrote: all MAP holders get Free coffee - tea or hot choc after 3pm now also its in the MAP book and thats at all parks
I'll have to wait for my MAP book to come through to check, but if that's true, it's bloody epic :)
It's only in one particular outlet per park, I think CCL burger kitchen at AT :)
stu1980

Michelle wrote:
Boz wrote:
It's only in one particular outlet per park, I think CCL burger kitchen at AT :)
Yea thats right a bit off putting really as when i was there on Sunday they said we dont sell hot drinks ????????????
Has the magic gone for me - yep almost!
NoseyElephant

Nectar card sent me a free alton towers ticket in the post with some other offers, only conditions of it is that you have to go with another fully paying adult and i assume it has to be the card holder that uses the ticket as it has their name printed on it (but it doesnt say that it has to be them on the terms and conditions  :?)

So if youre a nectar card owner look out for this in the post, it came with their purple leaflet thing they send every now and again giving you an update on how many points you have!
Benji

Just received my 2 free tickets, just to let every know they are on there way

Thanks to Lewis for the sig!
NemesisDave

Kenzie2012 wrote: I haven't seen this mentioned just yet.... Alton Towers Towers 2 tickets are up again this year.

Any Day return is just £15.

Absolute bargain offers there really, the whole pre tax price and You pay price adverts are still about, but this way of promoting the offers has been scaled back some what.
Is the £4.80 before tax? Sorry for the stupid question :)
lewis97
Admin
Admin

Benji wrote: Just received my 2 free tickets, just to let every know they are on there way
Thanks! Just out of interest when did you send them in, what date band did you get, was that your first choice?

I'm just trying to work out the chances of me getting my 1st choice!
Benji

lewis97 wrote:
Benji wrote: Just received my 2 free tickets, just to let every know they are on there way
Thanks! Just out of interest when did you send them in, what date band did you get, was that your first choice?

I'm just trying to work out the chances of me getting my 1st choice!
I sent them in last Monday and chose date band A*, but ended up 15th April. Unfortunately, I can't get this day and I am still waiting for the other ones I sent off for.

Thanks to Lewis for the sig!
mgb16

I got a BOGOF voucher in with a load of vouchers I got got in some spam mail from Nectar Card, so if anyone gets something through the door from Nectar, don't immediately chuck it, there might be a nice little surprise in store you you :) 
The Smiler is going to be deeper than the Titanic!
SmilingMonkey

NemesisDave wrote:
Kenzie2012 wrote: I haven't seen this mentioned just yet.... Alton Towers Towers 2 tickets are up again this year.

Is the £4.80 before tax? Sorry for the stupid question :)
The £4.80 is inclusive of tax, hope that helps :)
Alton Towers, Animal Kingdom (WDW), Blizard Beach (WDW), Chessington World of Adventures, Epcot (WDW), Hollywood Studios (WDW), Legoland, Magic Kingdom (WDW), PortAventura, Seaworld (Orlando), Thorpe Park, Typhoon Lagoon (WDW), Universal Studios and Universal Islands of Adventure